Reasons to be Cheerful

A few games of pool and some pints with my auld man last night. Can't beat the simple things in life. Oh and the bar staff brought 2 big plates of sausage rolls through for everyone as well. Magic.

A few games of pool and some pints with my auld man last night. Can't beat the simple things in life. Oh and the bar staff brought 2 big plates of sausage rolls through for everyone as well. Magic.

Ah, so you actually enjoyed some excellent customer service at the boozer.

Take heed and learn Philpy.

:lol:

Guest The Phoenix
A few games of pool and some pints with my auld man last night. Can't beat the simple things in life.

You must be really crap at pool.

I've heard the odd good thing about the Kebab Mahal on Nicholson Square in Edinburgh for some time so decided to take the girlfriend there last night. We had a great time, it's like a kebab shop/takeaway you can sit in, obviously not like some of the more formal Indian dining options available in the city. It's crowded and atmospheric with an interesting mix of people dining, the food is pretty decent too! Very reasonably priced and we enjoyed some quality pakora, naan and curries. Happy days.

New job? ^^^

Yeah I started a new job recently, don't think I posted anything on here about it though... Your powers of deduction etc. You weren't on the table next to us or something?

Edited by Enigma

There's a wee gimp in work who has all the YES SCOTLAND shite, I'm talking, pens, caps, satchels and whatever else you can think of. I take great pleasure in telling him I'm voting no, because he's almost bursts with seethe. It passes the time quite well.

There's a wee gimp in work who has all the YES SCOTLAND shite, I'm talking, pens, caps, satchels and whatever else you can think of. I take great pleasure in telling him I'm voting no, because he's almost bursts with seethe. It passes the time quite well.

as i posted in the facebook thread, I have completely lost interest in the referendum. It has turned out to be nothing other than a big shitefest, I am voting no and can now not be even be arsed arguing with anyone voting yes, vote how you like. I cant wait untill september arrives and we can move on whatever the result is.

as i posted in the facebook thread, I have completely lost interest in the referendum. It has turned out to be nothing other than a big shitefest, I am voting no and can now not be even be arsed arguing with anyone voting yes, vote how you like. I cant wait untill september arrives and we can move on whatever the result is.

good for you