Reasons to be Cheerful

and briefly basking in the glory of a brief moral victory over the dregs of society.

You never won any sort of moral victory and all you've done is worsen your reputation. I really, really pity you mate.

You never won any sort of moral victory and all you've done is worsen your reputation. I really, really pity you mate.

At least he didn't pull down his breeks, squeeze out a toalie and fling it at the jakie. Thank goodness he only kicked the jakies drink over and acted like a c**t in front of his daughter.

Guest The Phoenix

The saddest part of this whole sorry episode is that 8MileBU considered it appropriate/clever/amusing to post in "RTBC".

Publicly humiliated by a teenager in front of his embarrassed daughter, thinks later what he wished he'd done and said and posts it on here, not realising that would have been far worse, type post.

Off out for a haircut then a few pints. Might even boot a junkie in the puss if I take the notion, it's what days off are all about.

For full heroic status take the neighbours weans with you so you can teach them it's fun to bully the less fortunate.

Just been up Falkirk town centre where I booted some alki, junkie wasters bottle of cider all over the pavement and along the street the gave the fuckin mess a brief insight into what of I thought of her rancid existence. Then drove home feeling positively proud of my life compared to hers.

ETA: Choose life!

What an absolute thicko.

Off out for a haircut then a few pints. Might even boot a junkie in the puss if I take the notion, it's what days off are all about.

Throw your shite at said junkie's choice of beverage for the evening like some sort of junior football bowling