Reasons to be Cheerful

Just been up Falkirk town centre where I booted some alki, junkie wasters bottle of cider all over the pavement and along the street the gave the fuckin mess a brief insight into what of I thought of her rancid existence. Then drove home feeling positively proud of my life compared to hers.

ETA: Choose life!

ZVQP7.gif

On the wall round the corner of the building(cani mind what it is) on the corner of Glebe St where the precinct bit at Newmarket St starts. Basically diagonally over from where the FFC shop was. I was parked opposite BTW.

If you're a Falkirk man you'll no exactly the tramp I mean. She is up the town centre all the time. Usually begs for change near Welli's statue.

I know where you mean.

I hardly frequent that area of the town as theirs no reason to be in that area.

The last time I was there however I seen some of the wastes of space just hanging round being useless. If they do start a human Cull they get my vote

Chaophraya is wonderful. Went with Mrs Mile for our anniversary. I recommend the Asian platter to start/share and the stir fried roast chilli duck. Some view as well.

We ordered 3 mains instead of hsvung a starer each then a main each! Worked a treat! Had grilled peanut chicken, green chicken curry and a red lamb curry! The deep fried coconut ice cream is tremendous!!

FFS stop quoting the wrong "Gaz"!!!

WTF you slavering about man??

Eh?

I'm going to come to Philipy's rescue here, because I do know what he's slavering about.

On the mobile app (the Android app, at least) when you quote someone, it only shows the first "word" of their username, alongside a wee thumbnail of their avatar. So whenever anyone quotes me, it just reads "Raith". However, there's clearly some problem with the code, because whenever anyone quotes Gaz FFC, it reads as "Gaz" (correctly, I suppose) but it shows the other Gaz's thumbnail - the wee beardy Peppa Pig fella.

It's been bothering me for months.

Do we really need all these Gaz? Cant we just merge them together to avoid confusion?

I'm just raging that more people could confuse me with Gaz FFC.