Reasons to be Cheerful

Just back in Blighty after a prolonged break in Eastern Europe. Took in Ljubljana, Zagreb, Budapest, Vienna, Prague and Munich. Feeling much refreshed after my first proper foreign holiday in 3 years. I particularly loved Prague and Budapest, which combine being beautiful cities with being cheap as f**k to eat, sleep and drink in.

Im on holiday next week. Quite fancy a drive down the A82 through Glencoe, Tyndrum etc for #banta

That road is tremendous. When I was up Ben Nevis a few weeks ago, the weather was unreal driving home so I stopped just to take in the views. There were actually people outside Saville's cottage, getting their pictures taken. It made me laugh

That road is tremendous. When I was up Ben Nevis a few weeks ago, the weather was unreal driving home so I stopped just to take in the views. There were actually people outside Saville's cottage, getting their pictures taken. It made me laugh

Yeah drove down it in January as the A9 was shut. Rannoch Moor is the snow is an experience.

Where about are you off to? Canada is an amazing country.

Visiting the other half's brother and kiddies in Nova Scotia. Breaking journey at Toronto on way back to spend a few days there and at Niagra.

Was there a few years back and went up to Cape Breton which was quite nice (and weird with different villages close to one another being English, French or Scots Gaelic dominated).