Reasons to be Cheerful

I see the issue here.

I assumed you'd had another job lined up to go to.

My bad, I do apologise

I'm not going anywhere I haven't got a new job. :lol:

Still wouldn't dream of phoning in sick the day after handing in my notice at my workplace, would be a bit of a brass neck and id be too embarrassed too. I despised my last job but after I handed in my notice I still wouldn't of done that.

Seems very bairny. It's only a week or a month FFS

Still wouldn't dream of phoning in sick the day after handing in my notice at my workplace, would be a bit of a brass neck and id be too embarrassed too. I despised my last job but after I handed in my notice I still wouldn't of done that.

So what's the plan now?

Maybe try some of that lounging around Jeremy Kyle lifestyle I hear is all the rage.

By bairn do you mean Falkirk fan or just kid?

If you're gonnae bring up another Sevco loyal I'm less enthused to say congratulations and top shagging

They'll be allowed to support whoever they like. Apart from the obvious. And Falkirk. Just because it'll annoy you :P

When I quit my last job I done a CM Punk :lol:

Shot down everyone and walked out. Wasn't smart or clever but was very satisfactory considering the way management and the brown-nosers spoke to everyone.

Had the great pleasure of meeting dundeebarry and grant from teckle books last night. Twa guid cuntos the pair of them

Is Barry as hairy and Grant as posh as they look in their photos?

Is Barry as hairy and Grant as posh as they look in their photos?

Barry does have a full head of luscious locks and grant does look posh until he opens his mouth and unleashes a broadside of vernacular dundonian. Couldn't meet a nicer pair of guys