Reasons to be Cheerful

Broomfield holiday park in Ullapool. Our tent was pitched about a metre away from the beach. The best campsite I've ever visited, and I've been to loads.

That's beautiful. We get some really nice sunset's here in Arbroath.

How often you go?

Apologies to people caught in the middle of that shite fest. If you want me to forever leave and let GD have his way I will accept.

Just let me know.

What is it aboit anyways? Because he reported you?

Got back today from a very nice holiday that took me to Croatia, Slovenia and Austria. Really enjoyed myself but at the same time I'm delighted to be back. :thumsup2

Guest The Phoenix

Ok'

Bye

Only on P&B - a resignation on Reasons to be Cheerful.

I guess it depends on which side of the fence you are on, right enough.

TBF, probably the least tear-stained and succinct resignation ever.

If only that was true I wouldn't be shaking my head in dismay at my bank balance today and wondering how I could manage to spend so much cash on a day out at the football on Saturday.

Also, I've had my arms tattooed completely black.

I saw a guy in Greggs on Byres Road last week who had both his arms tattooed completely black from shoulder to wrist. It was the worst example of tattooing that I have ever laid eyes on.

I spent yesterday drinking lager in the sunshine, in the city of Bath. The city itself is the most aesthetically pleasing, that I've visited, in Britain. Beautiful place

Edited by MONKMAN

I saw a guy in Greggs on Byres Road last week who had both his arms tattooed completely black from shoulder to wrist. It was the worst example of tattooing that I have ever laid eyes on.

worse than this guy?

mr_cool_ice.jpg

Adidas - Grand Prix' are bloody awful, awful trainers. You've let yourself (and everyone else) down, Monster.

You probably won't like these either then:

post-4200-0-31828600-1375278165_thumb.jp

ZXZ Advantage Consortium 'wildlife pack'. :)

Did you remove that picture you took of her tits whilst she was sleeping from the NSFW forum yet?

Oh, you little scamp.