Reasons to be Cheerful

New telly being delivered today (ex boyfriend took the other one when he moved out a few months back). I'm pleased to be getting it, as is my sister as it means she can get the wee one she lent me back :)

Not sure if statement or new carry on film plot.

You thought of that satire months ago didn't you Deeboy?!

You've just been patiently waiting about for BigMartyn to give you the opportunity to drop that punchline! :lol:

You're correct, I've waited months whilst numerous TV chat goes on without even a murmur from Martyn, then 'huzzah' it happened and by god did I take advantage.

Slow and steady wins the race. Unless the race is anything to do with speed, then I'd probably have been disqualified and everybody would have went home and got on with their lives.

It it's a Smart TV forget using the Iplayer, the internet access is dreadful and at weekends they are places of maxiumum peril and danger. I much prefer a homely cardboard box

Staggie-eringly awful. As a well paid consultant I haven't realised those fears but we're always near the sack. Ask suntan....

Decided to put my new Stone Island jeans in the wash tonight. Put a shitty pair on as a substitute.

Within 20 minutes, I managed to get a massive drop of oil on my old jeans.

I've never been happier to ruin clobber.

You wear Stone Island? :huh:

Wouldn't be seen dead in the rubbish that neds wear, but aye, some of their stuff is cracking.

This attitude that only casuals wear it is total rubbish!

Decided to put my new Stone Island jeans in the wash tonight. Put a shitty pair on as a substitute.

"...and that, m'lud, is the real reason why burned scraps of my client's old jeans were found in the hospital incinerator, as evidenced by his post on a popular football forum. His wife's disappearance around the same time, while tragic, is merely coincidental."

"...and that, m'lud, is the real reason why burned scraps of my client's old jeans were found in the hospital incinerator, as evidenced by his post on a popular football forum. His wife's disappearance around the same time, while tragic, is merely coincidental."

I couldn't knock her off, she would almost certainly come back to haunt me.

Fair fucks mate. Whatever floats your boat I guess :)

Different strokes for different folks.

I did get pulled up by my last boss for wearing a Ma Strum coat out to external meetings. She was a Celtic fan so probably knew the clobber.

I managed to pass the badge off as a compass, as she knew I was a keen hill walker, and she apologised.

Great result. But the fact is, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

I couldn't knock her off, she would almost certainly come back to haunt me.

Aye, that's what most folk seem to end up saying about their decision to get married.

Not me, though. Largely because the wife has an account on here :ph34r:

Happy ivory anniversary, darling! :cake:whistle

I'd slap you for using the word "clobber" to refer to clothing.