Reasons to be Cheerful

In less than 4 hours I'll be up and erring ready to begin 22 days of wandering about, enjoying glorious sunshine and good, cheap drink. As I travel around Europe. I'm not sure how the forums will cope without me. Just a shame I miss the saints games. :( still we get to finish in Rome and I've always wanted to go, just the several days of winging it shall be fun. :lol:

Lucky man. Rome is easily one of the greatest places I've seen. Enjoy.

My RTBC: First game of golf in ages at 3pm. Getting paid while golfing as I'm on call today. :D

Saturdays.

They're fucking excellent when you're off work aren't they?

Wake up when you want, get the bacon and eggs and a cup of tea on. Get the coupon picked. Watch football literally all day until around half 6. Get a crate of beer and get absolute mad wi it.

I've already tucked into my rolls and now I'm just waiting on finishing my tea before my visit to Ladbrokes.

Saturdays.

They're fucking excellent when you're off work aren't they?

Wake up when you want, get the bacon and eggs and a cup of tea on. Get the coupon picked. Watch football literally all day until around half 6. Get a crate of beer and get absolute mad wi it.

I've already tucked into my rolls and now I'm just waiting on finishing my tea before my visit to Ladbrokes.

just get the list finished you bone idle little fucker

Found a pub in Brno last night, where you pour your own beer. So basically you get a glass and drink away to your hearts content. Plus it keeps a scoreboard of it.

At essentially £1 a pint for top notch Czech beer. Me thinks me and the guys I'm with will be going back tonight an draining the barrell. :lol: