Reasons to be Cheerful

You've lost 7kg in a fortnight?

If that's the equivalent then yes.

He's definitely had the shits.

That's probably preferable to no carbs, no sugar, no alcohol and no fun foods im on... Edited by weirdcal

Congratulations I think. Where about and is it gas or electric? Getting a bit chilly for sleeping in a car.

Sutherland , shudder....

Electric with wood burner, 2 bedroom old conversion job. No phone :) but only satellite broadband around here anyroads, and worse, no 3g :( . So gprs to browse interwebby. No telly which I don't care about though may have to get one for decent radio reception.

Aye, chilly but it's been worse.

Just need to get job rapido and get car sorted/replaced. Mot was end of sept so 'I forgot' might not wash now.

I hope it's electric, you don't want to have any naked flames in that place.

attachicon.gifboatshed.jpg

Not quite as daft as it looks Zen, something like that was in my mind for a year or two, and may be doable to feck off into obscurity/hermit like retirement for me.

Changes in the Law at the back end of last year will make bothys/huts allowed to be built in the glens once more. Prices including land maybe from £10k (as long as you don't live there all year round).

More on it here..

http://www.thousandhuts.org/

That sort of accommodation would suit my nature to the ground. Have to walk miles with shopping etc but if it was allowable on an isle, I already have the boat ....

I have accepted an offer today as it seems ideal. Nae bather team

Onto a new flat hunt now. Forcing myself to adult has been productive.

No, I haven't given up my current tenancy while looking...

Wife is on a diet.

Yesterday I went into the fridge and couldn't help but grab 1 of 3 cherry tomatoes sitting there.

She went fucking nuts at me when she noticed.

Later when I was lying in bed I thought back to the rage on her face and burst out laughing.

Good times.

Am I missing the joke here Throbbs? Or are you trying to tell us you're an old guy from Hawick?...

Am I f**k that couple will be in the top 0.1% prob as you only need assets of over 560 k to be in the top 1%. Just asset wise I fall in the top 10% though in light of figures released that the 1% now own as much as everyone else in the world. The inequality makes me sick still though.

Am I f**k that couple will be in the top 0.1% prob as you only need assets of over 560 k to be in the top 1%. Just asset wise I fall in the top 10% though in light of figures released that the 1% now own as much as everyone else in the world. The inequality makes me sick still though.

My assets include a PS4 and a signed Guns N Roses gold disc. Where do I fall in the wealth list Throbbs? :D