Reasons to be Cheerful

I bought a Quattro razor and nine blades for £12 in Asda on Friday.

^^^Recent Purchases Thread for this pish.

Sakes, BigMartyn. I expected better from a man o your calibre.

^^^Recent Purchases Thread for this pish.

Sakes, BigMartyn. I expected better from a man o your calibre.

I was that delighted at the saving I made I went on a three day bender to celebrate. I may even indulge in a fourth day on the beer as I'm not in work until Friday. Edited by BigMartyn86

I was that delighted at the saving I made I went on a three day bender to celebrate. I may even indulge in a fourth day on the beer as I'm not in work until Friday.

Ah, fair play BM. I take it all back.

How did you get on wi that Caribbean Tonic wine? I've not been around here in a while.

Ah, fair play BM. I take it all back.

How did you get on wi that Caribbean Tonic wine? I've not been around here in a while.

It was rather nice. Me and my mate downed a bottle then couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes.

Sorry, that's me.

attachicon.gifdoon.jpg

Pretty sure there was an episode of Robert Llewellyn's Carpool with your girl Doon. He took her to the beach for some skinny dipping IIRC. Might want to check it out.

No, she doesn't strip off for the cameras   :P 

Pretty sure there was an episode of Robert Llewellyn's Carpool with your girl Doon. He took her to the beach for some skinny dipping IIRC. Might want to check it out.

No, she doesn't strip off for the cameras   :P 

She apparently spent some of her youth in Fife, Upper Largo, I would.

Not in her youth obviously.

Just managed to get Belgium Italy tickets purchased for the Euros, in the final sale this morning. A few weeks in the South of France to look forward to, taking in 6 games while I'm there.

I got one for the Uefa cup final at Hampden and went as it was of minimal cost to me. Not entirely sure how to sell them but I'd imagine if Liverpool make it you'd easily get several hundred for each ticket

Not just yet. Accommodation don't need to worry about as have a friend who stays in Switzerland

Was meaning if they were included with the prize. I'd go over and ask a tout what they're going for before the match and then decide.

Not just yet. Accommodation don't need to worry about as have a friend who stays in Switzerland

Hopefully somewhere close to Basel? Otherwise the taxi/uber home will cost a fortune!

Back pain finally gone after three months. Genuinely thought it was something serious.

Exercise is such a thing I took for granted.

it's horrible. I had it for 3 years and thought I'd have to live with it forever. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

congratulations on becoming pain free!