Reasons to be Cheerful

I just found it an utterly pointless film. He captured 3 folk and stuck them together; and what?

If they had went down the route of it being a prison or something and we weren't aware of what was going to happen then a scene near the end with people linked together would probably have had some impact. But we saw his 'creation' early on and afterwards it was just a completely pointless plot.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I just found it an utterly pointless film. He captured 3 folk and stuck them together; and what?

If they had went down the route of it being a prison or something and we weren't aware of what was going to happen then a scene near the end with people linked together would probably have had some impact. But we saw his 'creation' early on and afterwards it was just a completely pointless plot.

That's what they said about the steam engine. Just think about the effect on global hunger if one meal could feed three, you selfish c**t.

My work computers crashed, meaning I get an easy end to my Friday.

Sent me to work at another computer and the same issue.

Absolute scenes lads.

f**k it. Just go home.

Suggested it and been told to f**k off [emoji23].

Systems now working unfortunately, however I'm gonna drag it out for half an hour extra.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Mrs B has a pal coming round tonight. Iv got no pals, so I am going to the driving range to smoke a few down the middle then wander along to the pub for a couple of pints.

Bairnardo time

I'll be your pal. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Cheers Ruggy. I appreciate that and I am more than willing to concurrently discuss the big issues of the day with your good self and take in the unexpected and very pleasant wid working behind the bar and pouring my Heverlee. What a time to be alive

You and @Rugster could be Heverlee brothers.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Cheers Ruggy. I appreciate that and I am more than willing to concurrently discuss the big issues of the day with your good self and take in the unexpected and very pleasant wid working behind the bar and pouring my Heverlee. What a time to be alive

Heverlee is a magnificent tipple.