Reasons to be Cheerful

I own a house in Falkirk I moved out of just at the start of the credit crunch. Couldn't sell it (at the price I wanted), but then out of the blue the neighbour's daughter asked if she could rent it. She did for a couple of years then had to move house. So I put it up on the market again, and the other neighbour's granddaughter phoned up and asked if she could rent it. Last month she told me she was going to have to move out so I thought I'd have to put it on the market.
Lo and behold, the original neighbour's daughter has just sent me a text saying she's desperate to buy the house. 8):thumsup2

^^^ Pumped them both

I'm in the process of starting a business and will be needing a membership for a cash and carry. On Saturday it dawned on me that I could use this to buy cheap(er) booze for personal use.

Or.........

You organise a big P&B summer BBQ and supply us all with cheap booze.

In return we advertise your firm on our Facebook pages etc.

Never really found Makro to be that much cheaper compared to some of the deals that the likes of Asda, Tescos and Lidl's do on their lagers from time to time. I think just a couple of weeks ago Tescos were doing 30 cans for £16 which takes some beating.

eta. Makro is a brilliant shop for just about everything but I try to keep the wife away from there as she always spends a fortune in the place.

Edited by tinkerbelle

Went out to Frankie and Benny's today for lunch (not my choice) and whilst waiting for my desert the waiter comes over with some cutlery and manages to knock the dregs of my pint all over my girfriend, not a lot but enough for her to look quite pissed off. Queue a lot of apologies and a free pint for me.

It's the little things in life.

On the subject of graffiti, does anyone from the Greenock/Largs area remember the "SHAUN, I HATE YOU!" just before coming into Whymess (sp) Bay on the Greenock-Largs road. It continually changed from "SHAUN, I LOV YOU" from about 1995-2000. Must have been the most love/hate relationship ever.

Anyway, my reason to be cheerful for today was discovering Fredo popping candy. Traded in 3 ginger bottles for 4 bars, sound investment.

Fact Hunt.

:lol: I'm not having them all at once. I'd like to add I'm heading out tonight, and coming home hammered to pies, and then waking hungover up to pies, is utterly sublime