Reasons to be Cheerful

Out of office has been set. Off until Tuesday, will try and avoid adding myself to the fanny posters list and not post while inebriated...no promises though (this counts as fair warning)

Out of office has been set. Off until Tuesday, will try and avoid adding myself to the fanny posters list and not post while inebriated...no promises though (this counts as fair warning)
Email etiquette thread for your out of office patter you fucking monster

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Knowing you probably means you'll be in tomorrow, possibly Friday also. 

Regarding out of work hours, I'm taken the French stance. As soon as I'm out the door I'm not responding (well I actually do).

Gaffer sent me a message on "Google Hangout" just as I was leaving for my Thursday half day off  piss up. Not a ping or pong could be heard. He then shouted "you got that message". 

I said "no" and

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Canny beat slapping a cock back and forth.

Correct, on my half days off I like to use my left hand for practice, as a right hander I believe this gives me an overall insight. During match play obviously, you want the game over as sson as possible in case of weather (outwith your control).

PS thanks for getting the joke.