Reasons to be Cheerful

7 hours ago, Eednud said:

The topic might not be Tidy or Lovely specific but you've been around these parts long enough to know the rules.  Pics or GTF!!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09zdf9q/have-i-got-news-for-you-series-55-episode-2

46 minutes ago, Swarley said:

One sleep until I leave for a two week holiday in the United of Kingdoms. Really looking forward to experiencing some funny foreign foods and their quaint accents.

A few American missiles will have fallen short of Russia and landed on us by then. Don't let that change your plans though, there probably won't be much difference in most places.

6 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Good idea but “BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues”.

Download Hola it's an App that allows you to change you VPN to any Country in the World. I watched the Motherwell Aberdeen game on the BBC iPlayer earlier.

https://hola.org/

BBC Scotland's Suzanne Allen's permanently chirpy voice regardless of whether she's reporting a lost puppy being found or a tragic accident leaving X dead. Why let bad news spoil the start to your day. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

Ah the smell of a newly opened jar of coffee, simply splendid.
The sun is out.
I'll see your jar of coffee flavoured dust and raise you a freshly opened bag of Percol "Blank & Beyond" - strength level 6, insomnia fans. A Spinal Tap amongst ground coffees.