Reasons to be Cheerful

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I hear you.

I can totally understand how people get addicted to opioids and I'd possibly have a bit of sympathy for junkies if they weren't burgling houses or attacking pensioners to sustain their habits. Or jumping the queue in the chemists to get their methadone. Although to be fair it's better than having the c***s standing behind you stinking the place out and eyeing up your wallet. 

Anyway Buzz Killington,  I'll be fine as I don't live anywhere near the Forth Bridge. 

Be Aware

unnamed.jpg

Edited by engelbert_humperdink
fanny

On the train to Charing Cross from West Lothian. I buy my ticket from the ticket inspector on the train. He hands me my tickets telling me he split it so I've a return to Queen Street and then a return between there and Charing Cross saving me £4.

Just if you ever need the definition of a "gid c**t".

Queen's Park pick the most important game of this feckin horrible season to get their collective erses in gear....and could even miss a penalty in a 3/0 win.  The atmosphere in the QP club last night was like we'd won the Champions League.

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

No I think you're right, that's definitely not an o.

Quite, he wishes he'd wanked a female horse. He needs to strengthen his forearm action. The exercise routine required is clear. 

Edited by welshbairn

Quite, he wishes he'd wanked a female horse. He needs to strengthen his forearm action. The exercise routine required is clear. 

Perhaps she (for it was a girl) was trying to say she had a w**k-mare? I'm not sure what that would entail but I don't really want to find out.

3 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Perhaps she (for it was a girl) was trying to say she had a w**k-mare? I'm not sure what that would entail but I don't really want to find out.

Perhaps she needs more tuition on past tenses and capitalisation to satisfy Ed.

I just got accepted for my first (and only) choice University course [emoji3]
Going to be sponging off the wife whilst I am a tax dodging student :thumsup2

What course?