Reasons to be Cheerful

Any girly drinks you'd recommend throbs? I'm not going to finish this box of Magners tonight but I'd femme it up on other occasions if possible.

I don’t really drink girly drinks, maybe Smirnoff ice if I absolutely had to but I usually stick to the beer/red wine. I’m just having a few beers tonight as I have wedding tomorrow and want to feel fresh!

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t really drink girly drinks, maybe Smirnoff ice if I absolutely had to but I usually stick to the beer/red wine. I’m just having a few beers tonight as I have wedding tomorrow and want to feel fresh!

Smirnoff Ice is lemonade and is for children, I don't think you get the point of this game.

10 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Lambrini?

I remember @Bobby Skidmarks posting that Adele looked like she "stank of fags and lambrini" so I've had an aversion to it ever since, although my time spent as a checkout drone tells me it's not really a drink favoured by either gender

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think the 4 units of alcohol has gone to your head.

By my count I'm at 9 units so far, thank you

13 hours ago, throbber said:

Had a long journey yesterday and when I got to the hotel all they had was bottles of Becks. As a seasoned traveller I had an emergency bottle of prosecco from Home Bargains in my bag so had that as a night cap in the bath. 

Had a long journey yesterday and when I got to the hotel all they had was bottles of Becks. As a seasoned traveller I had an emergency bottle of prosecco from Home Bargains in my bag so had that as a night cap in the bath. 

How strange, I stayed at the mother in laws last night and that’s what she had bought in for me.
No idea why as I always drink cans and I never drink Becks but I drank them down nonetheless.

Just went into a shop for a bottle of coke (£1.60), gave the guy a £2 coin. He fannied about and actually put my coin in the room behind for some reason. He then handed me my change: £3.40. I might have been honest but he was wearing a Man Utd top so f**k em.