Reasons to be Cheerful

Can't get a bike for love nor money just now. Looks like end of June before places will be re-stocked, too. 

Probably best given your balance or lack of. Any word back on that yet?

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

I think you're supposed to tootle about on it, rather than just leaning it against a tree.

I was taking a well earned break. And trust me, the picture is far better for me no being in it :thumbsup:

53 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

I was taking a well earned break. And trust me, the picture is far better for me no being in it :thumbsup:

Love that kind of surface - under tree cover, on pine needles. One of life's simple pleasures to tear along such tracks on a mountain bike. 

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Probably best given your balance or lack of. Any word back on that yet?

Got two days left on first prescription. I've not had any falls or that but hearing is still a bit muffled and 'sore'. 

Got two days left on first prescription. I've not had any falls or that but hearing is still a bit muffled and 'sore'. 

Hopefully clears up in the next couple of days. Good you’ve not had any falls or that, hopefully no change on that front! [emoji106]

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Can't get a bike for love nor money just now. Looks like end of June before places will be re-stocked, too. 

I find it very hard to believe that you can't find a bike in Dundee.... 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Love that kind of surface - under tree cover, on pine needles. One of life's simple pleasures to tear along such tracks on a mountain bike. 

It's all there is really in dark, deepest, Norfolk :o

18 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I see what you did there :lol: 

Whilst I would like a go at Philip Island and Eastern Creek. Turns out I don't want it enough to make it happen. I may visit again one day, it's been 20 years since I visited. Can't imagine doing it at my own expense. 

Got a load of cheap lager from the supermarket, that someone has dropped, 50p a can, 30p a bottle 

ive just spent an hour playing with a seal, lovely creatures they are 

27 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Got a load of cheap lager from the supermarket, that someone has dropped, 50p a can, 30p a bottle 

ive just spent an hour playing with a seal, lovely creatures they are 

Are these two statements related and by "cheap lager" do you mean LSD?

On 23/05/2020 at 13:20, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Seals are class. I used to work in Fife and if the tides were right the highlight of each day was going past the Aberdour/Burntisland part of the coast on the train in the mornings and keeping an eye out for seals basking. They had their wee favourite spots where you could expect to see them most days. 

When was this? Used to go there as a kid and the dog would swim out in pursuit of seals. Not seen any in recent years when visiting. Thought he'd maybe done some lasting damage to the local eco system.