Reasons to be Cheerful

This could also be in the nom nom thread or Christmas thread but it was just me and my maw on Christmas Day and we had the full turkey works, usually we'd have the boxing day buffet but some family visited so we had a whole roast beef dinner and now on the day after boxing day I've been gifted with the full cold meat platter, genuinely felt like one of those weird alt right all meat diet bros at one point as I had turkey, ham and roast beef on the same forkload. 

I have crazy food endorphins right now and I'll probably crash out and die in an hour. 

20 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Abi Titmuss at 47 is more gorgeous than everimage.png.76e73fa57489b66cc49a369795e82041.png

I have a memory of someone interviewing her in her lads mags heyday, asking why she was doing it so much. Her answer was something like "I wanted to show my grandkids one day what I used to look like"

Sounds traumatic to me.

Spoiler

362x463.jpg?1468176742

22 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I have a memory of someone interviewing her in her lads mags heyday, asking why she was doing it so much. Her answer was something like "I wanted to show my grandkids one day what I used to look like"

Sounds traumatic to me.

Hide contents

362x463.jpg?1468176742

Scandalous they deemed these gentleman's magazines to be smut and put on the top shelf 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

The bairn uses my Spotify account and i noticed she was listening to it there (in school obviously). 

Ive been constantly changing what she's listening to to Napalm Death and she's seething. 

Och, you should change your moniker to Mullark*nt.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

The bairn uses my Spotify account and i noticed she was listening to it there (in school obviously). 

Ive been constantly changing what she's listening to to Napalm Death and she's seething. 

My grandchildren listen to mutha fuckin rap n would put a hole in you for that.

Motorhead is a bit too tame for them.

11 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My grandchildren listen to mutha fuckin rap n would put a hole in you for that.

Motorhead is a bit too tame for them.

Im going to do Kevin Bloody Wilson next time. 

ALthough she probably knows all the words. 

A new sponsorship deal with RST Race Department meaning new made to measure airbag equipped race leathers coming my way :)