Club DECE

Fair enough, have a good holiday lads. #ladsontour #marbs #hepatitasb #imaginary #sunsexsmellyparents

Mind when you had your picture up on your profile and used to always post status updates about gigs you were supposedly going to? #nonlifter #imaginarygigs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Mind when you had your picture up on your profile and used to always post status updates about gigs you were supposedly going to? #nonlifter #imaginarygigs

You seem to know quite a lot about me. I miss our friendship.:(

I've put some plans for #marbs up in the Club Dece forum if you guys want to take a look and let me know what you think. Couldn't have the riff raff on here seeing them.

Edited by Mak

I've put some plans for #marbs up in the Club Dece forum if you guys want to take a look and let me know what you think. Couldn't have the riff raff on here seeing them.Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

So buzzing that he's joining us in the condo for a few nights! Who needs the sugarhut though when you're with the Dece boys and a selection of solid 9s?

#joeysourboy #dontbejelbereem #towid

P.S. v. v. soz for revealing the big surprise but I just couldn't help myself. Far too excited for #marbs.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

The Club Dece forum is coming along nicely, #dece work mhak.

ThanQ m8, but we've all played a part here. #noiinteam

So buzzing that he's joining us in the condo for a few nights! Who needs the sugarhut though when you're with the Dece boys and a selection of solid 9s?

#joeysourboy #dontbejelbereem #towid

P.S. v. v. soz for revealing the big surprise but I just couldn't help myself. Far too excited for #marbs.

Don't worry mate, they'd have found out anyway when they saw the pictures afterwards. The main thing is that they don't know exact details of when and where. #dontworryaboutit #marbs2k13 #clubdece

Quick post from the complementary WiFi (dece hotel) in Idecea to give some public praise to the Club DECE forum over the last 2-3 days. We've stepped it up and by f**k we're good :)

I met our #Marbs2013 guest at Ushuaia last year, two words

Some boy.

Quick post from the complementary WiFi (dece hotel) in Idecea to give some public praise to the Club DECE forum over the last 2-3 days. We've stepped it up and by f**k we're good :)

I met our #Marbs2013 guest at Ushuaia last year, two words

Some boy.

Ushuaia hotel? Pfft. I go there every year. Saw Cesc Fabregas. He's a doss lad and let me know so. ;)

An 8/10 on my Facebook just described Nando's as a 'perf hangy cure'. I'm in love. Have posted pics on the Club Dece forum. #matchmadeinheaven

Just sorted out a few keys of Columbiana's finest out for Marbs.

Buzzing lads.

Authorities notified. Drugs are not doss.