Club DECE

Hey lads, how's things? I know I said I'd stop posting here and that's still the case but I made a quick visit to the Hibs Hearts match thread to say GIRUY and thought it'd be rude not to swing by for a catch up with the #lads.

How's life treating the Dece lads? I'm having a belter over here, obviously missing the boiz but still enjoying living the life of an absolute Reembrandt over here. The only negative was when Sodj told me I only came 44th in Marshy's poll, was hoping for higher but it's OK, I'm EGB, I can handle it.

I'm working in a supermarket over here which isn't very dece, but it pays for the Decebombs and I get to chat up all the #solid9's in town so it's all good. Just yesterday a girl came in to buy a bottle of wine and I checked her ID even though she was clearly over 18 so I could see where she's from to get the banter flowing. Turns out she was from Edinburgh and we were having tremendz bants, then I sealed the deal by offering to split the transaction for her and her two mates. She was already moist, but by the time she'd seen my arithmatic skills the supervisor had the went floor sign on standby.

In other news, RyGos stopped by mine recently for a glass of Barolo Monprivato and I was passing on Sodj's news about The Collector, Mhak and Swamps getting banned, and we decided Ry is going to make a film about it. It'll be a Nelson Mandela type persecution story mixed with some epic laddage, with side plots including Mhak tearing it up in France and me bringing the bantz to NZ. We discussed including the Club Doss feud in the narrative but Ry said that's relevant enough for a cameo at best. Ry's playing The Collector, Steve-O's bulking up for the Mhak role and ChanTates is involved although he's not decided whether to be Marshy or me. C.Harris and The Wanted are teaming up for the soundtrack so it should be tremendz.

See you boiz, missing you all, but when I miss it I just remind myself that pain is dossness leaving the body.

Been out of the loop lads, hope you all had a fine #decemas and festive season. Brought in the bells in a lodge near Skye, many, many single malts were consumed before cracking out some cohibas at the bells. A v v dece time had by all.