Club DECE

Just listening to the Spice Girls eponymous debut album, Spice.

Certainly Dece, no doubt.

Wannabe, Say you'll be there and 2 become 1 make it a very DECE start to an album. They still have enough material to bring out 'Who Do you think you are?' Some bands have eponymous albums because they are too doss to think of a decent name or are egotists. The Spice Girls knew that this was a topper and wanted to ensure that everyone knew that they were well and truly in charge.

#deceupyourlife

The summer truly is the season where the #dece Bois flourish.

Have any dates been confirmed for the annual #marbs conference? I'm assuming it doesn't coincide with the Ibiza opening parties, which I'll obviously be attending.

Now I hear all you Bois asking yourselves, 'But isn't Monkman off to Thailand for 3 weeks, shortly after the Ibiza opening parties'? Well yes I am, but don't worry as I can clearly afford it.

#moreholidaysthansantaclaus

• 3 weeks later...

Was thinking it was because he was too #Dece.

But then I thought no, no one can be too #Dece.

Maybe someone can't be too #DECE but maybe a couple can be?

post-30544-14317156504307_thumb.jpg

Just look at the King and Queen of DECE, just look at how fucking #swoon they are.

Inspirational...and arousing!

Hows everyone summer #gainz coming along? I've been on holiday this week from my #dece job so been in the #gym everyday. Couple of solid 10's in yesterday checking out TheScarf whist I was doing some seated rows to get the #back firing. They were absolutely soaking.