Club DECE

How people can get so riled up by people using the word dece (in a thread called Club DECE) is just truly bizarre. You don't have to read the thread if it gets your blood boiling like this.

#bloodpressurerising

:lol::lol:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

How people can get so riled up by people using the word dece (in a thread called Club DECE) is just truly bizarre. You don't have to read the thread if it gets your blood boiling like this.

#bloodpressurerising

#2easym8 #shootingfish

#bloodpressurerising

My blood is a dece 98.4 thanks. #thanks for your concern

There's this effect sometimes on P&b where posters get utterly, utterly riled, realise they've made fools of themselves and then try to convince themselves that they're the ones doing the winding up. It's funny when it happens.

There's this effect sometimes on P&b where posters get utterly, utterly riled, realise they've made fools of themselves and then try to convince themselves that they're the ones doing the winding up. It's funny when it happens.

Indeed. You have been guilty of the above on about 17 occasions.

At first I wished the #undece would #ceaseanddeceist with their terrible chat, but now it's actually pretty #dece laughing at their seethe!

#laughingattheundece #somuchseethe #inadvertantlyincreasethedece

At first I wished the #undece would #ceaseanddeceist with their terrible chat, but now it's actually pretty #dece laughing at their seethe!

Me too!

#:ph34r:

was in liquid last night.  pulled an 8/10 

#pleasing #dece #theonlywayisliquid

What's it like these days?

Last time I was there some bawbag didn't take too kindly to me laughing at him when he proclaimed he'd end me!!

At first I wished the #undece would #ceaseanddeceist with their terrible chat, but now it's actually pretty #dece laughing at their seethe!

You better not be referring to me you "I'm not going to wear a coat" patter, Benzo induced teuchter.

Be honest matty, the only thing you pulled last night was about 4; and you were on your own.

I hope one day I nail one of your female relatives. I'm going to send you a picture of it when I do.

#stopbeingoldandshit #bedece