Club DECE

Just purchased a bottle of Orange Jub for the train tomorrow. #awayday #dundece

Hope you're planning on staying around and sampling some of the finest girls in Europe later at night?

#10/10

Does anyone own large tracts of land that they would be willing to donate?

I have a dream. A dream where we establish our own state. Decetopia it will be called and the capital, Bantersesh, will have great skyscrapers (renamed reem pillars) projecting into the stratosphere and streets laden with wall to wall poontang. Joey Essex is God, The Collector is Jesus and we, Club DECE, are his disciples. This LAD council will rule over this prosperous nation; keeping pattergeddon at bay by banishing the middle-aged infidels.

What better place than here? What better time than now?

Made some calls about kitting out our parliament building lads.

The front bench:

Weight-Lifting-Bench-RM308-.jpg

My girlfriend (9/10) asked why there was an opened bottle of champagne in my fridge and I explained I'd been drinking #decebombs with Smurph. She said the champagne we'd been drinking is about £40 a bottle in most supermarkets and that it was a waste using it for #decebombs. I made it clear that like any good cocktail, using high quality ingredients was key. As a fellow mojito drinker, she agreed and apologised.

It's ok. I'm Fudge and I can afford it.

I'd like to offer my warmest congratulations to our bois that have repped us so strongly so far in the best posters thread.

So may I raise a toast to the dece bois on their achievements at this point and moreover give a shout out to the haters.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

My girlfriend (9/10) asked why there was an opened bottle of champagne in my fridge and I explained I'd been drinking #decebombs with Smurph. She said the champagne we'd been drinking is about £40 a bottle in most supermarkets and that it was a waste using it for #decebombs. I made it clear that like any good cocktail, using high quality ingredients was key. As a fellow mojito drinker, she agreed and apologised.

It's ok. I'm Fudge and I can afford it.

:lol:

Did she price the rest of the twelve bottles in your kitchen? I hope we used the most expensive. Only the finest for Club DECE.

Edited by Smurph

I had 3 bottles, one was a cheaper version - about £18. I gave that away to someone as a present.

The other one I have is 'Champagne Lanson Black Label Brut' and is about £35.

Is that all?

Should come over to Doss;, We have Bollinger La Grande Annee on tap.

I'm genuinely worried/interested in this fantasy you all seem to have. It's actually incredible that you're all playing on a fantasy over the Internet.

Is that all?

Should come over to Doss;, We have Bollinger La Grande Annee on tap.

We have champagne on tap cause we can. ^_^

Oooft.