Club DECE

Did you genuinely enquire about a t-shirt?

KeeperDee has slagged this thread something rotten. But at the end of the day...he asked for a T-Shirt :lol:

Hi all,

Unfortunately I deleted the PM in order to make room for the "50 Best Posters" votes. However, I can confirm that I did receive a PM from KeeperDee (then known as SweeperDee) enquiring about t-shirts. Not only did he ask for one, he asked how much they would cost.

Regards,

Marshy

Last man picked syndrome here. 15 boys turn up for a game of 7 aside, but poor keeperdee doesnt get the nod. Instead of heading off to climb trees, he stands at the side of the pitch telling everyone who'll listen that he didnt want to play to begin with.

One more notch on on my bedpost and I'll have felled the headboard from the rest of the frame.

Anyone had this problem before?

Hi bullywee,

I too have had this problem, but have been able to get around it by employing tally mark tattoos on my chest. Thankfully since I lift extensively my chest is fucking massive.

Regards,

Marshy

Young Smurph is away home with a 9, possibly 9.5/10 he met at the Corinthian. A real coup, even for a club Dece member.

I was chatting to her slightly less attractive friend and had to disappoint her with the news I already have an extremely attractive girlfriend.

Edited by Fudge

I don't understand?  

I had a mate at school that was delighted to be going out with a "9.0".......only thing was she wasn't that nice a person.

Saw her in Perth about 10years ago & she had no teeth due to excessive amphetamine abuse in the 90's......by the look of her I think she had graduated onto smack!

#Dece