Club DECE

Don't worry #lads even if we all get banned, the Club DECE Forum still DECEtroys anything these jealous betas pass for #bants and the whatsapp group is just the cherry on the delicious, protein filled cake.

#soDECE #landsharks #comeatusbros

Edited by J_Stewart

It's actually a common trait amongst those who aren't members that leads to mods banning us.

Jealousy.

Ah, so there's also a trait of paranoia or indeed a persecution complex shared by the members of this club?

Fascinating.

With the high frequency of your club members being picked off, could it be indicative of some sort of common trait you all share which results in you getting banned?

Ah, so there's also a trait of paranoia or indeed a persecution complex shared by the members of this club?

Fascinating.

aae3bd229dc56e9cbdd3fbc749fde333.jpeg

Fascinating.

Look m8, being the intelligent man I am, I have a university degree and a degree related job. Can you please stop mentioning pseudo-psychology bullshit in absolutely every post. We get it, you're doing a psychology degree. No one is impressed.

It was when like DarkBlue62 continually posted about his girlfriend.

Look m8, being the intelligent man I am, I have a university degree and a degree related job. Can you please stop mentioning pseudo-psychology bullshit in absolutely every post. We get it, you're doing a psychology degree. No one is impressed.

It was when like DarkBlue62 continually posted about his girlfriend.

^^^ Seething.

With the high frequency of your club members being picked off, could it be indicative of some sort of common trait you all share which results in you getting banned?

In all seriousness, I think it's because the patter etc which we have is different to the boring old days when everyone knew each other and beige no marks were a big deal. By the looks of things the forum may be moving backwards to that position.

In all seriousness, I think it's because the patter etc which we have is different to the boring old days when everyone knew each other and beige no marks were a big deal. By the looks of things the forum may be moving backwards to that position.

Grandiose self importance - Check.