Club DECE

^^Proof required as this is surely 99.9% LIES, but is definitely a 100% WEIRD male-group-fantasy^^

Gone and good rid, he was a total piece of arse-waste.

With the Bin Raking, Alkie, Bigot Wunfellaff now banned, you - a vile creature that flings his own shit at other human beings - are probably now the most disgusting person on this website. Congratulations champ.

#officiallytheleastdeceonP&B

I would estimate that I would pay -£100 for the haircut below. As I'm not in negative equity, your haircut is not worth more than my house. Back to the drawing board for you, champ. 8)

84203113.jpg

Save yourself the trouble of cobbling together some tragic patter next time and simply write, 'I'm poor.'

1888789.jpg

Guys, booked us a floor at the Waldorf Astoria in NYC for after Vegas.

I'm thinking we all get a tailored three piece on arrival and then head out on the town. R. Gosling's having a party at his flat and he's told me to invite you all along. Entry will only be granted to those with a solid 8/10 on their arm which won't be a problem for any of us of course. Thinking we pitch in and reward Ry's hospitality with a few bottles of Chateau D'Yquem. Only $75,000 a piece #pocketchange #myhaircutcostsmorethanbonksyshouse #hooah

Me and RyGos have had a falling out over me being a younger, better looking version of him. Could be awkies.

I'll leave this here guys;

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

If you wish to talk to someone about your feelings, drop a PM.

Hi KeeperDee,

Please can you advise on what your upper price limit was when you PM'd me asking how much the "Club DECE" t-shirts were shortly after this thread started? I would be interested to know how much you'd have paid to be one of "these buffoons".

Thanks,

Marshy

:lol:

I'm genuinely worried/interested in this fantasy you all seem to have. It's actually incredible that you're all playing on a fantasy over the Internet.

To be fair, it was mildly amusing seeing everyone getting themselves in such a tangle about the club dece stuff. The lifting chat etc was also a laugh. However, the recent stuff about holidays etc is a bit terrible.