Club DECE

I had a mate at school that was delighted to be going out with a "9.0".......only thing was she wasn't that nice a person.

Saw her in Perth about 10years ago & she had no teeth due to excessive amphetamine abuse in the 90's......by the look of her I think she had graduated onto smack!

#Dece

The lovely lady in my life is a solid 9.9 as a person.

With me by her side the sky is the limit.

Your pal was obviously part of club doss.

Think the problem with Club Doss is that when your title is fairly ambiguous in its meaning, to the point where two people living ten miles apart can have wildly opposing views on what it stands for, then it just doesn't have staying power. Dece on the other hand is a universally accepted term for decent. Something easy to understand.

Think the problem with Club Doss is that when your title is fairly ambiguous in its meaning, to the point where two people living ten miles apart can have wildly opposing views on what it stands for, then it just doesn't have staying power. Dece on the other hand is a universally accepted term for decent. Something easy to understand.

It's a spelling mistake.

Finally downloaded Tinder to see what it's all about. First impressions = impressive.

Managed 23 matches in my first day including a few pretty good lookin ones I've seen out and about round here and was surprised to find on there. That said, there's 4 or 5 of my matches who must have looked better at first look...

Enjoyed a bit of banter with a couple of folk tonight and had to block another for being either a proper weirdo or a fake profile. Impressed nonetheless.

Does anyone own large tracts of land that they would be willing to donate?

I have a dream. A dream where we establish our own state. Decetopia it will be called and the capital, Bantersesh, will have great skyscrapers (renamed reem pillars) projecting into the stratosphere and streets laden with wall to wall poontang. Joey Essex is God, The Collector is Jesus and we, Club DECE, are his disciples. This LAD council will rule over this prosperous nation; keeping pattergeddon at bay by banishing the middle-aged infidels.

What better place than here? What better time than now?

Does anyone own large tracts of land that they would be willing to donate?

I have a dream. A dream where we establish our own state. Decetopia it will be called and the capital, Bantersesh, will have great skyscrapers (renamed reem pillars) projecting into the stratosphere and streets laden with wall to wall poontang. Joey Essex is God, The Collector is Jesus and we, Club DECE, are his disciples. This LAD council will rule over this prosperous nation; keeping pattergeddon at bay by banishing the middle-aged infidels.

What better place than here? What better time than now?

Loving the RATM reference :lol:

Edited by Chupacabra