The Last of Us

Dee4Life1893

Think I'm nearing the end of this epic affair. Can't stress enough of how much I've enjoyed this game. It's been a long time since I've been hooked to games story line. Total masterclass from naughtydog

Where about's are you? I've just fell off the lift and am in the basement with all the water. I know what's coming but I've shitbagged it from Sun night at work. Woos!

It's an absolute joy to play and I really hope it doesn't get made into a film (I've not heard rumours, just can't imagine it's not being discussed after the success it had) as the game in itself is a film and I don't think it could be topped.

Where about's are you? I've just fell off the lift and am in the basement with all the water. I know what's coming but I've shitbagged it from Sun night at work. Woos!

It's an absolute joy to play and I really hope it doesn't get made into a film (I've not heard rumours, just can't imagine it's not being discussed after the success it had) as the game in itself is a film and I don't think it could be topped.

I've just met the coloured chick again can't remember her name. Don't want to say to much incase any late bloomers like myself pick up on the thread. But I'm guessing it's coming to a head soon!!

Absolutely torn to pieces lol. I'll learn from this. Anyway game completed. Is the additional left behind part any good?

Yep. Although I haven't finished it yet. There's a bit in a joke shop which is just genius. Pissing about for pissing about's sake...

Trying to be pc lol

You're doing great.

I went to school with a couple of lassies who were originally from Dominican Republic. I asked them once if they preferred to be referred to as 'black' or 'coloured'. To my amazement they said they preferred 'coloured'! I never say 'coloured' as they aren't purple or green. As far as I'm concerned it's 'black' or 'white', although 'brown' would probably be closer to the correct description a lot of the time. But then again, we aren't 'white' we are closer to pink, yet it's classed as 'white'. In all honesty the whole thing is a lot of sh*te. As long as any form of the description isn't used in a negative or aggressive manner then I really don't see the problem.

Theres talk of a film with Arya Stark from Game of Thrones as Ellie. While the game is about 10-12hrs, like some one said you can add on a couple of hours just for looking around at the destruction!!

I went to school with a couple of lassies who were originally from Dominican Republic. I asked them once if they preferred to be referred to as 'black' or 'coloured'. To my amazement they said they preferred 'coloured'! I never say 'coloured' as they aren't purple or green. As far as I'm concerned it's 'black' or 'white', although 'brown' would probably be closer to the correct description a lot of the time. But then again, we aren't 'white' we are closer to pink, yet it's classed as 'white'. In all honesty the whole thing is a lot of sh*te. As long as any form of the description isn't used in a negative or aggressive manner then I really don't see the problem.

This is perhaps my most favourite post in P&B history.

Managed to get thru an hour and a half of this last night as the burd went all day drinking a passed out at half 7 after spewing in the bog.

She's on the nightshift tonight too so should manage to get a good bit through it.

Seriously immersive stuff so far. Very impressed