The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

Its probably better if you just f**k off now as you REALLY don't know what you are talking about.

Why? Why talk in codewords? "Lamb" indeed. Your cheerleading really makes sense now. Gotta love a nice "working holiday" eh?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their foreign policy?

I'm sure you don't like the UKs foreign policy either. But you still enjoy living here. And of course, we aren't surrounded by neighbours whose stated aim is to cleanse "their" land of all infidels, Christians, Jews and all non Muslims.

I'm sure you don't like the UKs foreign policy either. But you still enjoy living here. And of course, we aren't surrounded by neighbours whose stated aim is to cleanse "their" land of all infidels, Christians, Jews and all non Muslims.

So, when you were butchering this "lamb", what did it cry out? 'Mama'?

If we're going to believe the shite you type then it would be people like you, unfortunately no one believes the shite you type.

Are you really a vegetarian Biggie?

BTW how are you doing pal?

Why? Why talk in codewords? "Lamb" indeed. Your cheerleading really makes sense now. Gotta love a nice "working holiday" eh?

I wasn't. We were talking about meat. As far as I am aware, lamb is a young sheep.

Maybe you have information to the contrary?

I wasn't. We were talking about meat. As far as I am aware, lamb is a young sheep.

Course it is. And how did you butcher this "lamb"? Knife? Machine gun? Trade Sanctions and gradual sanction? Don't be shy, you're the big man after all.

Shooting your load over him isn't the same as taking your trusy Henry repeating rifle and blowing his brains out.

Too many of those type of comments on different threads are being made by you tonight for you not to be a closet gay Reynard. Which is what I've suspected for the past two months. It wouldn't surprise me if your entire internet persona is sheer fantasy. :lol:

:unsure:

It may well have done, unlike you east coaster types, I dont speak fluent sheep.

Of course you don't speak fluent "sheep". You just need to know enough to know that its suffering, right?

Course it is. And how did you butcher this "lamb"? Knife? Machine gun? Trade Sanctions and gradual sanction? Don't be shy, you're the big man after all.

Knife.

You seem to be getting a bit hysterical about hidden codes and various other figments of your imagination.

Too many of those type of comments on different threads are being made by you tonight for you not to be a closet gay Reynard. Which is what I've suspected for the past two months. It wouldn't surprise me if your entire internet persona is sheer fantasy. :lol:

Youve suspected that I'm a closet gay for a couple of months have you?

Fair enough.

I still wouldn't f**k you.

Knife.

You seem to be getting a bit hysterical about hidden codes and various other figments of your imagination.

Doesn't need to be a hidden code really though, does it? After all, you've frequently described Palestinians as non-people, you often cheerlead the work of Mossad, and now the puzzle fits. Why talk the talk if you haven't walked the walk?

Archived