The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I post for my own amusement, it certainly seems that some folk appreciate what I post but I wouldn't change my posting style if that were not the case. Having the 'approval' of others is one thing, the need to have that approval is another.

I has it once as a mane course.

I didn't use the word "approval", I used the word "interest". If I didn't care what I posted and it was just for my own amusement, then I could easily type the same thing in a notepad file on my own computer without anyone seeing it.

There was a time when duck was my favourite meat. That ended a week ago when I had springbok for the first time.

Had a springbok burger from a Walkabout in Lincoln years ago. Still to this day, the best burger I've ever had.

EDIT - Whoops, wee Freudian slip there. Thankfully no-one saw it...

There was a time when duck was my favourite meat. That ended a week ago when I had springbok for the first time.

How the feck did you catch one of them?

A bit like cat, but more gamey.

According to P.R. Reid who wrote The Colditz story, he found cat to be a "fairly greasy eat".

I don't think Lion would be up to much. Quite good to kill but a bit shitty to eat, like fox and badger and other rubbish meat. A port in a storm though.

According to P.R. Reid who wrote The Colditz story, he found cat to be a "fairly greasy eat".

I don't think Lion would be up to much. Quite good to kill but a bit shitty to eat, like fox and badger and other rubbish meat. A port in a storm though.

Think I'd stick to the port.

The cat may be more edible after a bottle or two.

As a posh c**t who has eaten many a pheasant, I have to disagree. Duck is tastier. We always have Pheasant at night on Christmas eve and roast Duck on Christmas day, reflecting their position in the deliciousness pecking order.

I think they are a bit under done if they are still pecking.

As a posh c**t who has eaten many a pheasant, I have to disagree. Duck is tastier. We always have Pheasant at night on Christmas eve and roast Duck on Christmas day, reflecting their position in the deliciousness pecking order.

It's goose that you want to be eating at Christmas dinner, not a shitty little duck.

I agree about pheasant all the same. The only actual fun to be had with pheasant is shooting the b*****ds. Same with duck and pigeon . You'll get a reasonable bit of meat of a pigeon, but you need a couple of pheasant for a proper manly dinner. Duck is obviously a bit bigger and decent meat too, but goose is the best of the lot. Turkey is fucking American shite. They can keep it over there for their thanksgiving pish and we will stick with goose, which is tastier and a far superior meat with decent flavour.

Reynard, I can just picture you in your tweed jacket with the leather patches walking stealthily along slightly boggy ground with one of those wee things that impersonate the sound of a duck in yer gob. (there must be a name for these).

Reynard, I can just picture you in your tweed jacket with the leather patches walking stealthily along slightly boggy ground with one of those wee things that impersonate the sound of a duck in yer gob. (there must be a name for these).

The beaters do all that sort of shite. We try not to kill too many of them as it upsets their families.

Archived