The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

Not really; this is what P&B is all about- people passing (wasting) their time by posting inconsequential crap.

95% of what I post is crap; most of the rest of it is shit. That said I don't look for validation from this site the way that you do - and in fairness your not the worst, or even closest to it.

Feel free then to explain why a carefree zero pointer like yourself resigned from the forum previously, and, to the dismay of everyone else, came back. If you weren't being given validation back then I can be the first to be assure you that nothing has changed.

#seekingclarification

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really; this is what P&B is all about- people passing (wasting) their time by posting inconsequential crap.

95% of what I post is crap; most of the rest of it is shit. That said I don't look for validation from this site the way that you do - and in fairness your not the worst, or even closest to it.

You boast about a form of recognition that suits you (based on 46 voters :lol: ) whilst conveniently dismissing one that doesn't exalt you.

Anyway I'm away for an afternoon kip. So the duck will bid the lion farewell for now.

So why post at all? As it happens, it appears that my reputation is excellent, as is yours, so while I don't think the reputation score is of much interest, it hardly shows me up in a negative light, does it?

But back to the point of posting. Why post at all if you don't want people to take an interest? I'd hope that at least some of my posts are interesting and/or thought provoking, some are entertaining, and some are an acknowledgement of the contributions of others.

If some of my posts weren't of interest to others, I'd have to seriously reconsider my posting style and content. That is why I post in the style that I do, its about considering my audience. If you genuinely weren't bothered at all, then you wouldn't post.

So why post at all? As it happens, it appears that my reputation is excellent, as is yours, so while I don't think the reputation score is of much interest, it hardly shows me up in a negative light, does it?But back to the point of posting. Why post at all if you don't want people to take an interest? I'd hope that at least some of my posts are interesting and/or thought provoking, some are entertaining, and some are an acknowledgement of the contributions of others.If some of my posts weren't of interest to others, I'd have to seriously reconsider my posting style and content. That is why I post in the style that I do, its about considering my audience. If you genuinely weren't bothered at all, then you wouldn't post.

Reputation is diddly squat. Over 20 means excellent ffs.....Even a no mhak like me has a higher one than you.

#unshwingluckymiss

Just to be clear the tattoo is a cartoon duck and not a rapey duck. That wouldn't be cool.

Daffy or Donald? Uncle Scrooge looked a bit rapey, imo.

Duck can't be considered delicious after you have tried pheasant.

As a posh c**t who has eaten many a pheasant, I have to disagree. Duck is tastier. We always have Pheasant at night on Christmas eve and roast Duck on Christmas day, reflecting their position in the deliciousness pecking order.

As a posh c**t who has eaten many a pheasant, I have to disagree. Duck is tastier. We always have Pheasant at night on Christmas eve and roast Duck on Christmas day, reflecting their position in the deliciousness pecking order.

Duck ? Pheasant ? Both fowl ....

I think the problem with duck is that people order it out of chinese places, where it is often really fatty in my experience. Although, that said, crispy duck pancakes are excellent! Its been many a year since I had a proper roast duck now, but I was always a fan. We kept ducks when I was a nipper, and so we always had duck eggs, and delicious they were too.

If I was an actual lion, I'd definitely not kill a duck.

Incidentally, I've never eaten lion. Doubt it would be very tasty though.

So why post at all? As it happens, it appears that my reputation is excellent, as is yours, so while I don't think the reputation score is of much interest, it hardly shows me up in a negative light, does it?

But back to the point of posting. Why post at all if you don't want people to take an interest? I'd hope that at least some of my posts are interesting and/or thought provoking, some are entertaining, and some are an acknowledgement of the contributions of others.

If some of my posts weren't of interest to others, I'd have to seriously reconsider my posting style and content. That is why I post in the style that I do, its about considering my audience. If you genuinely weren't bothered at all, then you wouldn't post.

I post for my own amusement, it certainly seems that some folk appreciate what I post but I wouldn't change my posting style if that were not the case. Having the 'approval' of others is one thing, the need to have that approval is another.

Incidentally, I've never eaten lion. Doubt it would be very tasty though.

I has it once as a mane course.

Archived