The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't need to be a hidden code really though, does it? After all, you've frequently described Palestinians as non-people, you often cheerlead the work of Mossad, and now the puzzle fits. Why talk the talk if you haven't walked the walk?

We are talking about meat dreamboat.

If you want me to wipe the floor with you about Palestine then go and dig out the thread where you made a c**t of yourself the last time, wherever it is and I can continue to humiliate you due to your utter pig ignornace of the subject if you want.

Have you managed a read through the Hamas charter I helpfully posted up for everyone yet ? Or like 99.9% of all other stupid left wing cretins, did you just ignore it completely?

We are talking about meat dreamboat.

If you want me to wipe the floor with you about Palestine then go and dig out the thread where you made a c**t of yourself the last time, wherever it is and I can continue to humiliate you due to your utter pig ignornace of the subject if you want.

Have you managed a read through the Hamas charter I helpfully posted up for everyone yet ? Or like 99.9% of all other stupid left wing cretins, did you just ignore it completely?

Well dig it out then. Or do you need time to delete all your Mossad cheerleading and references to Palestinians as non-people? Nobody is stopping you. Much like in Israel perhaps with your "lamb" incident?

Meat is murder Granny....Meat is murder.

I assume that's a yes. You've still not answered my question, are you OK? Looking forward to next season?
BTW I think Reynard likes playing the role of the pantomime villain. He's a guy that's not had to work for what he's got and its a bit of subconscious psychology to draw attention to his (many) failings.

I'm glad you admit it. #wimp

The sad part is that you're probably enough of a dullard to actually think that I was being serious there and think that you've just scored some kind of weird point. Still, I love and tolerate you. #loveandtolerance #pity #sympathisebutcantempathise

Was that Verne Troyer, mhak ? #stuntdoubleformak

u wot m8? #whoareyou

The sad part is that you're probably enough of a dullard to actually think that I was being serious there and think that you've just scored some kind of weird point.

Maybe you need to differentiate between posts where you are 'serious' and posts where you aren't. You post so much shite that its impossible to tell the difference.

This lamb patter is decent trolling from xbl here. Shame old fools with terrible bants are clogging up the thread. I wouldn't like to name names however.

Granny Danger.

I was going to stop posting on here and watch some TV but now I will

stop posting on here and watch some TV

...You post so much shite that its impossible to tell the difference.

Sorry, Granny; I'll make more of an effort to make it clear in future. My problem is that it's difficult for me to imagine how it must feel to be a total simpleton, and I consequently can never quite be sure of the extent to which they - by which I mean you - are able to differentiate for themselves. I'm glad that you've brought this issue to my attention, and I shall do my best to put things right.

(I'm being serious)

(Seriously)

#loveandtolerance

Sorry, Granny; I'll make more of an effort to make it clear in future. My problem is that it's difficult for me to imagine how it must feel to be a total simpleton, and I consequently can never quite be sure of the extent to which they - by which I mean you - are able to differentiate for themselves. I'm glad that you've brought this issue to my attention, and I shall do my best to put things right.

(I'm being serious)

(Seriously)

#loveandtolerance

The fact that you don't understand yourself is the least of your problems, though its probably worth having checked out all the same.

We'll miss your sterling contributions to this thread.

I was of course joking. We will not miss your contributions.

Doesn't a young vibrant lad like you have better things to do on a Saturday night?

Granny Danger and xbl in a slanging match was probably the worst course this, or any thread for that matter, could have ever taken. Reynard's arrival to just throw insults was a welcome relief.

Granny Danger and xbl in a slanging match was probably the worst course this, or any thread for that matter, could have ever taken. Reynard's arrival to just throw insults was a welcome relief.

I resent that! I never once insulted Granny Danger.

The fact that you don't understand yourself is the least of your problems, though its probably worth having checked out all the same.

This translates almost exactly to: 'I know you are, but what am I?'. This perfectly sums up the atrosh level of your attempted bantz. #painful.

How's the telly?

I resent that! I never once insulted Granny Danger.

DomDom never said you insulted me. Sheesh. You just implied that you were somehow superior to me; pretty bizarre.

This translates almost exactly to: 'I know you are, but what am I?'. This perfectly sums up the atrosh level of your attempted bantz. #painful.

How's the telly?

Unlike you it's smart.

DomDom never said you insulted me. Sheesh. You just implied that you were somehow superior to me; pretty bizarre.

No, by a rather long and convoluted pattern, I simply said that I metaphorically didn't give a duck about you.

ETA, and if anyone has read all of the posts on this thread today and didn't find that at least a little amusing, shame on you.

Archived