The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

You really haven't lived unless you've been "blooded", and shot and gutted your first stag on the spot. <_<

how do you explain it to the bride though?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

course you have, big difference shooting a pigeon from 500 yards away as opposed to getting up close and personal.

Ive killed and gutted a deer. Ive killed and gutted loads of fish of various shapes and sizes. I slaughtered a lamb in Israel when I stayed with my friends, they drain the blood in the same way muslims do. Its not especially gorgeous listening to the animal breathing its last, but there you go. The food was excellent nevertheless.

I've looked a man in the eye as I shot him dead in cold blood; do I win?

Shooting your load over him isn't the same as taking your trusy Henry repeating rifle and blowing his brains out.

Ive killed and gutted a deer. Ive killed and gutted loads of fish of various shapes and sizes. I slaughtered a lamb in Israel when I stayed with my friends, they drain the blood in the same way muslims do. Its not especially gorgeous listening to the animal breathing its last, but there you go. The food was excellent nevertheless.

pro-Zionist cunt.

I've looked a man in the eye as I shot him dead in cold blood; do I win?

Of all the people on here who wouldn't have the bottle to do that you would be close to the top of the list.

Mind you, you could just show him some of your posts and he'd probably kill himself.

I slaughtered a "lamb" in Israel when I stayed with my friends

Ah, and THATS why you cheerlead the death of Palestinians. "Lamb" is just a codeword, isn't it? Do you enjoy watching them starve? The more suffering the better? How do you enjoy the feeling of human blood on your hands?

Of all the people on here who wouldn't have the bottle to do that you would be close to the top of the list.

My, you're so right. I'm certainly not a fearless hero like you. #delusionaloldman

Ah, and THATS why you cheerlead the death of Palestinians. "Lamb" is just a codeword, isn't it? Do you enjoy watching them starve? The more suffering the better? How do you enjoy the feeling of human blood on your hands?

Its probably better if you just f**k off now as you REALLY don't know what you are talking about.

The duck supports the lion on this one.

Archived