The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it you've got screenshots cos GG seems to have vanished since this was posted :lol:

Hour by fecking hour :D

I despair at the dross the schools are churning out, and god forbid I need to hound them. Constantly.

A pretty believable scenario tbqh #yewtree

Seriously, this threads beyond bad. We've got matty sitting at home furiously masturbating, wunfellaff battering his face against the keyboard in amongst swigs of cider, we've got numerous posters showing their massive intellect by outsmarting an alcoholic in the midst of a breakdown while trolls wedge posts in with the vain hope some attention might come their way, we've got posters acting as if this threads some sort of "master plan" and that voting in a vote is utterly hilarious and then we've got people like me, horribly attempting humour.

It's like the dark side of P&B encapsulated in one thread

ye forgot aboot me the main man lol

RANDOM

haha roon ye

Sorry I only reply to poorly thought out posts from poor aliases with this stock reply

Seriously, this threads beyond bad. We've got matty sitting at home furiously masturbating, wunfellaff battering his face against the keyboard in amongst swigs of cider, we've got numerous posters showing their massive intellect by outsmarting an alcoholic in the midst of a breakdown while trolls wedge posts in with the vain hope some attention might come their way, we've got posters acting as if this threads some sort of "master plan" and that voting in a vote is utterly hilarious and then we've got people like me, horribly attempting humour.

It's like the dark side of P&B encapsulated in one thread

^ ^ ^ ^ All of the above IMO.

So, what's every c**t predicting?

I predict that I won't make the top 50. 8)

And that Stand Free will be voted worst poster in P&B history.

This fred is in danger of slipping down to PAGE 2. We don't want that!!

^ ^ ^ ^ All of the above IMO.

Sorry I only reply to poorly thought out posts from poor aliases with this stock reply

Mateeeeeeeeeeee, it's not the thread for the most repetitive clown. It hasn't been made yet.

Archived