The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

I was gonna kick off and point out what a creepy virgin f**k you clearly are and how posting that about someone youve never met isnae normal & youve got fuckin issues. But then I noticed you cannae count & theres only 7 marks there, so you made a massive twat of yourself all on your own. Well done.

:lol: :lol:

Wunfellaff well and truly

clamped.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna kick off and point out what a creepy virgin f**k you clearly are and how posting that about someone youve never met isnae normal & youve got fuckin issues. But then I noticed you cannae count & theres only 7 marks there, so you made a massive twat of yourself all on your own. Well done.

Telt.

30th - EdinburghLivi

A much improved poster in my opinion. Doesn't like Dundee though, which is undece. Couple of years ago he would have been a certainty for top 10 but now he's mended his ways and started acting like a proper dece boy. I used to dislike him but now I can't wait for #marbs with him. I can't remember if he was ever part of the famous LAC thread though, which was a proper laugh. If you haven't read that, go and do it.

29th - God Of War

One of the pleb Hearts fans that deserve no credit because they bring literally nothing but seethe to the forum. A lost cause in my eyes and well deserving of his place on the list. I just skip past his posts now, because they are boring as f**k. Needs to give himself a shake and become one of the better Hearts posters because I think he finished top of the pile from the boys in Maroon.

28th - Steven

...? I can't remember much of this guy tbh.. I think he stopped supporting Raith because they turned into shite and then started supporting Man Utd. What a guy! In fairness I would stop supporting Raith as well, Kirkcaldy is a fucking shithole filled with roundabouts. I also remember seeing that apparently he was a bit stalkerish, but don;t know how true that is. I don't think he went to the levels of CTWD and followed a woman member of the forum too a match, but hey we aren't all weird.

27th - Keithgy

I have it in for the moderators ever since they warned me for being racist... I called someone "it" because they were really ugly... and because they happened to be black it was deemed to be racist. Absolute disgrace. So get it fucking sorted, yeah? My favourite Keithgy moment was when he banned one of the moron Celtic fans for a week because of an online bet he lost. But in the grand scheme of things, he's a fairly poor poster but probably doesn't deserve to be this high.

26th - Craigkillie

Used to be an excellent poster then he got a girlfriend/engaged/wife and became very arrogant and hurtful. Started going round threads acting the big man and I think placing him this high will bring him down a peg or two. Good work team. Although his quiz was fairly #dece, and he is actually a #dece poster. But yeah he used to be better but is still probably the most surprising person to enter so far.

That's all for tonight, I'm away to get pisht

All you sad lonely people enjoy the internet tonight, especially you Wunfellaff, you jakey weirdo.

Ps I like how everyone is moaning that I can't do this, but I've got too 73 pages and only revealed half of the posters.

<<< winning

EdinburghLivi is kind of a shit poster. Used to get riled constantly by VT and then decided "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" which isn't a bad tactic to stop yerself getting hounded I suppose, but he really is a dreadful poster.

Craigkillie and Keithgy are surprising additions. I can see why they annoy folk ( CK especially seems to be becoming more and more bullshit-centric ) but they're largely decent posters.

Shocked by craigkillie being in there.

KeithyG has to deal with the alias threat so probably got votes off bnp and wee nob

EdinLivi was irritating in the extreme with his txt chat, his indecent patter is poor but I enjoyed his summary of massone's time at the new energy arena. He does hang on VikingTON's tale too much. But that's influence for you. Some may call it grooming ;)

EdinburghLivi is kind of a shit poster. Used to get riled constantly by VT and then decided "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" which isn't a bad tactic to stop yerself getting hounded I suppose, but he really is a dreadful poster.

Craigkillie and Keithgy are surprising additions. I can see why they annoy folk ( CK especially seems to be becoming more and more bullshit-centric ) but they're largely decent posters.

British Bigot definitely voted Keithy for banning AWRA! :lol:

Given your output you're no judge of others posting abilities. I expect you'll finish high up this list.

Given your output you're no judge of others posting abilities.    I expect you'll finish high up this list.

Dom Dom is too beige to attract votes.

Given your output you're no judge of others posting abilities.    I expect you'll finish high up this list.

Are you hoping for top 10 PB?

28th - Steven

Kirkcaldy is a fucking shithole filled with roundabouts.

Think you are mistaking the glorious town of Kirkcaldy with the abomination that is Glenrothes.

All that shagging must be taking blood away from your brain, Matty.

I'll let you off this time but reiterate that assertion again and I will find you and I will kill you.

Think you are mistaking the glorious town of Kirkcaldy with the abomination that is Glenrothes. All that shagging must be taking blood away from your brain, Matty. I'll let you off this time but reiterate that assertion again and I will find you and I will kill you.

Let's be honest though, it's all the same.

Trussels MIGHT be right. I've had a few folk on here moan at me. Andy C said my posts say not much of anything. Obviously I'm not the judge of my own posts, but that's two folk that have said that now, so I should be fine.

Rather be beige than be a c**t. Of course, I could be both and rank high. Such is the way this works.

EDIT: I'm drunk, which may make me more mellow. Tomorrow I could be seething.

Can't believe I'm going to stick up for Kirkcaldy here but it does have some doss parts like Beveridge Park, the waterfront and the Abbey Inn. Glenrothes has f**k all.

EDIT: and yes Steven is the creepy weirdo sex pest.

Nowhere near it. Kirkcaldy has a good bit of history behind it.

An inbred fuckwit from 100 years ago is no better than an inbred fuckwit from 20 years ago.

Not my words, the words of Shakin' Stevens.

Nowhere near it.Kirkcaldy has a good bit of history behind it.

Is it true the fire service in fife styled their helmets on one of yer old haircuts??

Archived