The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

I see you're now unable to use the quote function properly. Is that the drink taking its toll or just your hands shaking with anger?

Shaking with desire if jimbo will rent you by the hou, eh, minute.

What makes you stalk me ?

Genuine question Gareth . Why persue an older man on a forum in case he updates his status etc.30+ times in a day you creep.

Gareth = stalking barrymore coont.

Genuine question Gareth . Why persue an older man on a forum in case he updates his status etc.30+ times in a day you creep.

I'll say one thing for Wunfelllaff. In his own happy go lucky, daft, oblivious way, he remains entirely unflapped despite Gareth's hardest attempts.

You're absolutely right. Maybe I should start throwing in the odd racial slur and addressing everyone as "lad".

Have I actually ever typed anything that is remotely racist? Sorry but I think if I ever said anything racist/sectarian etc etc I would be reported by everyone and would be banned straight away.

Try and come out with new things though and don't copy the other village idiots.

Personally, I would say the only creep here is the self-confessed "guy of 46" who has drunken delusions of people stalking him on a football forum and fantasises longingly about other posters on that forum (who are apparently much younger) having some sort of orgy.

Also, "stalking barrymore coont". Dearie me. :lol:

Have I actually ever typed anything that is remotely racist? Sorry but I think if I ever said anything racist/sectarian etc etc I would be reported by everyone and would be banned straight away.

Try and come out with new things though and don't copy the other village idiots.

Yes, you have been banned previously on several accounts for making racist and sectarian comments. Your 'As We Rise Again' account was punted after you used a racist slur while trying to defend John Terry. Hope this clears things up for you.

You're a bit more careful now, but you did in a previous life.

Only a matter of time till the mask slips again. :)

Yes, you have been banned previously on several accounts for making racist and sectarian comments. Your 'As We Rise Again' account was punted after you used a racist slur while trying to defend John Terry. Hope this clears things up for you.

Sorry but I haven't. Can you prove this?

I'll say one thing for Wunfelllaff. In his own happy go lucky, daft, oblivious way, he remains entirely unflapped despite Gareth's hardest attempts.

Confidemus , up til I was 40 I held the same views, but I "may" have deferred on occasion with "ok", "aye, sounds good" etc.

After 40, feck that. If I think a guy is a shit, I will tell them. Real life or online.

I despair at the dross the schools are churning out, and god forbid I need to hound them. Constantly.

It is the same on here. The laddies don't take a telling over anything.

Tis goot to be near 50. The state of the nation when they are is not looking good but the older members of the forum don't care.

You've made it quite apparent that you are the same poster, and the mods noted that you are no longer using a static IP address. You'll be banned again before long, anyway.

I have? In what way have I made it apparent that i'm the same poster? So because I haven't got a static IP i'm this person you speak of?

This thread is the Captain Sensible of all threads; it used to be really, really good. Now, well... :(

Personally, I would say the only creep here is the self-confessed "guy of 46" who has drunken delusions of people stalking him on a football forum and fantasises longingly about other posters on that forum (who are apparently much younger) having some sort of orgy.

Also, "stalking barrymore coont". Dearie me. :lol:

:D right Cunto........

How many times roughly did you view my profile between 4am yesterday to 4am today :D

This could be excellent :lol:

Confidemus , up til I was 40 I held the same views, but I "may" have deferred on occasion with "ok", "aye, sounds good" etc.

After 40, feck that. If I think a guy is a shit, I will tell them. Real life or online.

I despair at the dross the schools are churning out, and god forbid I need to hound them. Constantly.

It is the same on here. The laddies don't take a telling over anything.

Tis goot to be near 50. The state of the nation when they are is not looking good but the older members of the forum don't care.

Nope, you've lost me.

Archived