The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mateeeeeeeeeeee, it's not the thread for the most repetitive clown. It hasn't been made yet.

Sorry I only reply to poorly thought out posts from poor aliases with this stock reply

So, what's every c**t predicting?

I predict that I won't make the top 50. 8)

And that Stand Free will be voted worst poster in P&B history.

This fred is in danger of slipping down to PAGE 2. We don't want that!!

You will be in the top 10.

So will StandFree.

You can't spell thread. One of the reasons I voted for you. I am too polite to post the other reasons.

You'll be telling us Supras isn't Stuart Cosgrove next.

They shared an IP. I'd stake money on me and Savo never having the same IP at any point, although I don't think it's entirely possible to check all the aliases involved :lol:

I could probably go eight marks.

Three on her brow.

Two on the gut from her forth child.

One below the butterfly tramp stamp and one she makes at the dole every fortnight where it says "signature".

I was gonna kick off and point out what a creepy virgin f**k you clearly are and how posting that about someone youve never met isnae normal & youve got fuckin issues. But then I noticed you cannae count & theres only 7 marks there, so you made a massive twat of yourself all on your own. Well done.

I was gonna kick off and point out what a creepy virgin f**k you clearly are and how posting that about someone youve never met isnae normal & youve got fuckin issues. But then I noticed you cannae count & theres only 7 marks there, so you made a massive twat of yourself all on your own. Well done.

Fucking hell, did he actually post that :lol:

TBH, replying to a clearly un-rehabilitated sex offender probably isn't the best of ideas.

Zing!

The one not mentioned was for "looks".....took that as read...:(

Edit to add, as I know learn the rangers international team bus has been torched along with a few more, days after the mckrays get a foothold on the board, I'm off to post like feck on the swamp so any post directed at me may take a while to be read.....happy days :)

Archived