Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

8 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Staunchosaurus Rex

Fitting seeing that the OO etc are stuck in pre historic times. That was still funny though.

13 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Wow, yesterday was some day.  The people of Loughbrickland and surrounding areas came out in fantastic numbers to see us commemorate the squashing of the Jacobite uprising, securing us freedom, democracy and liberty.

There was a Presbyterian minister in the lodge I paraded with and I can only assume his congregation was unaware, as according to @Wee Bully any OO members in Churches "get chased".  He must keep his lodge membership secret from his parishoners 😁

One wonders how he slipped through the net when doing his theological studies? 😁

Fantastic turnout from brothers, sisters, bandsmen and bandswomen.  I was told by a bandsman, from Newry of all places, that there is a renewed sense of vigour amongst the band community.

"Lots of young yins are joining the bands and lodges here!" he exclaimed as he deftly straightened his peak hat.  "Keep 'er lit!"

God loves a tryer and they dont try harder than DiamondDan.

Is there a "things that didn't actually happen" thread ???

13 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Wow, yesterday was some day.  The people of Loughbrickland and surrounding areas came out in fantastic numbers to see us commemorate the squashing of the Jacobite uprising, securing us freedom, democracy and liberty.

There's one P&Ber I know of that has repeatedly opined the utterly bizarre notion that the Williamite War had anything to do with democracy (centuries before democracy was ever a thing in the British Isles), and that's the dearly departed @The_Kincardine, who was emptied a couple of weeks before you joined the site. Any relation?

11 hours ago, muirkirk nil said:

K unts are everywhere.

f**k me I genuinely despair at some of the brain washing Neanderthals pretending to be parents in this country. That is one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen. I hope every one of them are ashamed of that. 

57 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

There's one P&Ber I know of that has repeatedly opined the utterly bizarre notion that the Williamite War had anything to do with democracy (centuries before democracy was ever a thing in the British Isles), and that's the dearly departed @The_Kincardine, who was emptied a couple of weeks before you joined the site. Any relation?

I always thought you couldn't tag banned posters. 

I she still active? 

3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

f**k me I genuinely despair at some of the brain washing Neanderthals pretending to be parents in this country. That is one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen. I hope every one of them are ashamed of that. 

It's all aboot the fitba 😄

Was in Stranraer visiting my in-laws yesterday and (as is often the case) we opted to stop for fish suppers in Girvan, only to find it queued round the corner with single brain cells, decked out in Therangers shirts, on their way back from the silly season ferry.

Decided to wait and use a Troon chippy.

1 hour ago, AyrshireTon said:

Was in Stranraer visiting my in-laws yesterday and (as is often the case) we opted to stop for fish suppers in Girvan, only to find it queued round the corner with single brain cells, decked out in Therangers shirts, on their way back from the silly season ferry.

Decided to wait and use a Troon chippy.

There's decent one in Girvan.

Oops, as you were. 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

17 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Staunchosaurus Rex

65million years ago is where this divisive prejudice should be launched into.

Edited by Venti

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

Ah the ol' Cherry Picking Fallacy.

Next retort will be "Aye bit whit aboot thaym".

Predictable.

You c***s really should stop polluting the gene pool.