The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

Walked out of the cinema feeling massively underwhelmed. But nothing was going to live up to the hysterical reviews the film has garnered. Empire Strikes Back good? Have a word with yourself, Kevin Smith. One 20-second sequence does justify the ticket price alone, though. You'll know it when you see it...

Do you mean the scene when:
Spoiler at the end of the film - when Vader is unstoppable? That was one of my highlights - fcuking brutal
Thought the film was great by the way. Spotted a couple of easter eggs/nods to previous films as well so I'm chuffed at myself for that
CGI is utterly tremendous

Your spoiler doesn't appear to hide anything on the app! I'd already seen that clip though online. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing on Sunday.

Do you mean the scene when:
Spoiler at the end of the film - when Vader is unstoppable? That was one of my highlights - fcuking brutal
Thought the film was great by the way. Spotted a couple of easter eggs/nods to previous films as well so I'm chuffed at myself for that
CGI is utterly tremendous

Cheers for that.

Well, that was ruddy bloody good.

The only thing I wasn't quite sure of was the CGI Leia at the end of the film. Whilst more Carrie Fisher in her prime is never to be sniffed at, I thought it was a bit unnecessary.

I loved it. THAT scene was phenomenal.

Just seen it all and don't have a scooby which particular scene you're on about tbh.

A fine couple of hours entertainment for a Thursday night, but I far preferred the previous film tbh. Jury out on certain bits of CGI btw.

6.9/10

Eta: that said, I did rather like the continuous little retro throwbacks throughout. About to stick on A New Hope at home to educate the other half who's still wondering where it all fits in. Like I need an excuse though...