English Defence League

I really don't understand why people even care about what the Muslims, Christians and whatever else think.

It's all about Sharia Law, don't you know? Apparently we'll all be governed by it pretty soon when 'the brown Muslamicists' take over.

This is when we all have to learn Arabic and pray 5 times a day because Britain is under attack from Islam.

All this is despite the fact that The Beth Din, a Jewish court, has been used in civil matters between Jews in Britain since the 17th Century.

The Beth Din and Sharia Courts are functional equivalents: A mean by which folk of a like mind can resolve civil disputes. Both of them serve no formal legal function and neither usurp the 'normal' courts of England and Scotland.

I am struggling to see why people worry about this.

It's all about Sharia Law, don't you know? Apparently we'll all be governed by it pretty soon when 'the brown Muslamicists' take over.

This is when we all have to learn Arabic and pray 5 times a day because Britain is under attack from Islam.

All this is despite the fact that The Beth Din, a Jewish court, has been used in civil matters between Jews in Britain since the 17th Century.

The Beth Din and Sharia Courts are functional equivalents: A mean by which folk of a like mind can resolve civil disputes. Both of them serve no formal legal function and neither usurp the 'normal' courts of England and Scotland.

I am struggling to see why people worry about this.

They're taking our jobs, giro and white women too. It's a scary time to be a Brit.

They're taking our jobs, giro and white women too. It's a scary time to be a Brit.

Linkin, I am pure petrified. I am looking at costs of moving to Mars with my weans such is my sense of threat. I'd do it tomorrow but I worry that the brown b*****ds may follow me!

This is idiotic to say the least, it's not like this surge of 'Britishness' suddenly happened out of the blue. So when bad stuff like a British soldier savagely getting killed on a British street, Rangers fans should pretend not to be British until it quiets down so people don't think we're looking for attention? f**k right off.

Why should "The Rangers" supporters be more outraged by this murder than any other unless it fits their agenda?

Why should "The Rangers" supporters be more outraged by this murder than any other unless it fits their agenda?

They shouldn't be more outraged, of course.Some of our fans have used it as a GIRFUY against The Plastics. Shame on us for doing so.

Linkin, I am pure petrified. I am looking at costs of moving to Mars with my weans such is my sense of threat. I'd do it tomorrow but I worry that the brown b*****ds may follow me!

Probably cost about the same as HS2.

To be honest though, if a Muslim was killed I still don't think you or any of our other resident racists would give a f**k.

Source??

Limpy wristed lefties seem flummoxed now, now that Blair and Brown have gone. Remember when Brown called an old woman a bigot? That is why we have a coalition government right now. Brown hit the wrong buttons, made a c**t of it, and still got a lavish pension. We workers wouldn't get away with that. Many is the time I have despaired of the left. Cloud cuckoo land. Toss pots.

How else would you manage to get milk on christmas day?

To be honest though, if a Muslim was killed I still don't think you or any of our other resident racists would give a f**k.

Source??

Limpy wristed lefties seem flummoxed now, now that Blair and Brown have gone. Remember when Brown called an old woman a bigot? That is why we have a coalition government right now. Brown hit the wrong buttons, made a c**t of it, and still got a lavish pension. We workers wouldn't get away with that. Many is the time I have despaired of the left. Cloud cuckoo land. Toss pots.

Bigot.

Bigot.

Calling people "bigot" and "racist" is the last throw of the dice for left wingers who do not understand that the world is different to what has been drummed into them. How anyone can call another human being a racist for having a dislike of jihadists(jihadists who want to kill them[kaffirs] for being Kaffirs) is beyond me. OK Mo?

Anyhow, I like this guys videos.

Criminalising opinion......happens on here often.

Bigot.

Calling people "bigot" and "racist" is the last throw of the dice for left wingers who do not understand that the world is different to what has been drummed into them. How anyone can call another human being a racist for having a dislike of jihadists(jihadists who want to kill them[kaffirs] for being Kaffirs) is beyond me. OK Mo?

Granted homophobe might have been more accurate.

Spot on.

Yer clutching at straws noo auld bean.

Do you not fancy chucking in "xenophobe" and "arachnaphobic" ?

If you throw enough mud and shout louder, you never know, some of yer stains may stick and taint. Eejit. :lol:

I like the way he sticks the boot into Islam. He's dead right as well in spite of the "whateveraphobewearethrowingaboutnow wailing of the fanny leftards around here.

Yer clutching at straws noo auld bean.

Do you not fancy chucking in "xenophobe" and "arachnaphobic" ?

If you throw enough mud and shout louder, you never know, some of yer stains may stick and taint. Eejit.  :lol:

"Limp-wristed"?

You're a silly fucker that finds it hard to hide your hate, typical SDL.