English Defence League

I liked them better when they were skinheads.

It was certainly simpler when the racists wore 18 hole DM's and bomber jackets. They didn't get nearly as much media coverage and they didn't have the redtop fish wrappers doing their campaigning for them.

Bring back National Service, purely for the benefit of these wee delinquent f***ers. They seem to have a massive axe to grind re foreigners, so why not make their dreams come true - give them a rifle each and pack them off to Afghanistan or Syria or wherever the next 'project' is.

On a serious note, you do have to wonder what depths of humanity spawned these wretched creatures... :unsure:

Bring back National Service, purely for the benefit of these wee delinquent f***ers. They seem to have a massive axe to grind re foreigners, so why not make their dreams come true - give them a rifle each and pack them off to Afghanistan or Syria or wherever the next 'project' is.

On a serious note, you do have to wonder what depths of humanity spawned these wretched creatures... :unsure:

Its the parents words they're spouting. Any weans that can think for themselves can see through the likes of the BNP - but the ones in the video I would suggest have been brainwashed and aren't bright enough to resist. Shame.

Anyone else get something through the door from BNP last few days?

Thankfully not - not yet anyway. Do they have a freepost address that I can mail them hings that are expensive to post? I reckon sending them an elephant will set them back a few quid.

them a rifle each and pack them off to Afghanistan or Syria or wherever the next 'project' is.

The one in the grey jumper absolutely reeks of British Army officer / major.

Bob Dylan is hilarious though. :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me what political PR people think ordinary looks like. They all get it wrong. These potential psychos are clearly a bunch of raving oddballs but someone thought they represented our youth and that they could convince you how to vote. That bunch of cretins couldn't convince me to get out of a burning car.

I would post a pic of it but dinna have a camera or a decent phone, wasnt a particularly offensive leaflet

I wouldn't worry, as far as I know they're losing their appeal. Billy Bragg's been going on about how they're likely to lose their last seat in the European Parliament a week today as it looks like Griffin will lose his seat in his constituency.

I wouldn't worry, as far as I know they're losing their appeal. Billy Bragg's been going on about how they're likely to lose their last seat in the European Parliament a week today as it looks like Griffin will lose his seat in his constituency.

:wub:

Did anyone see Britain Firsts PPB a few nights ago? It was both pathetic, hilarious and worrying that people actually still hate other people purely down to their religion or how they look. I was going to attach the video of it but I don't particularly want to give them views or publicity.

Did anyone see Britain Firsts PPB a few nights ago? It was both pathetic, hilarious and worrying that people actually still hate other people purely down to their religion or how they look. I was going to attach the video of it but I don't particularly want to give them views or publicity.

wait are you talking about the bnp's one or is this britains first a completely different thing from the bnp?