Facts you made up

Mak

Her Majesty the Queen, Elizabeth II has no hair below her waistline.  This is due to a rare condition which affects all members of the Royal Family.

You realise, of course, that some poor civil servant will now have to make discrete enquiries to see if there is any truth to this - and if so - has national security been breached - i.e. what else do you know.

"Excuse me, Mam, a small delicate matter I need to discuss with you concerning national security ..."

The phrase "keep your pecker up" originated in whore houses in the mid west of America in the late 1800s. It would be said to the client as they wanted to maximise revenue and productivity.

If you hear your missus saying it to your kids, gently scold her and remind her of where the phrase comes from.

Dundee is just wrong in general, as is the majority of the east of Scotland. I had the pleasure of the company of a rather good looking barmaid when I was sort of living where I am now. She was fortunate to have very big tits and I had a lovely evening doing what young fellas do. Being a young fella, however, I sort of let myself down by cumming in her mouth and therefore becoming immediately bored with her and not going to the party she had invited me to. I must also add that she was a wee half caste darling and to this day is the closest I have come to fucking a black lass. You never know though..

This post belongs in this thread.