Facts you made up

Mak

The acronym BBC initially stood for Biased British C**ts but even the establishment realised that they wouldn't get away with that so a less controversial name was chosen.
Their intial goals of only reporting all that is good with being British still remains.

12 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

God was originally going to call his eldest son 'Grant' until the Romans got involved. 

Not the Romans, the Wise Men. One of them stood in some donkey shit as they entered the stable and he said, "Oh, Jesus Christ!"

And Mary turned to Joseph...

24 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Stevie Wonder is a huge fan of the long running radio 4 soap 'The Archers', and fulfilled a longtime dream by appearing on the show as a non speaking extra last year.

He did so well in the role that he returned in the role for 5 recurring episodes culminating in his final appearance as 'blind man falls down stairs in the background at The Bull'.

Stevie decided to end his appearances at that time as he felt he was being typecast.

Edited by MEADOWXI

Earlier today

1) That I was blind and unable to see anything on my computer screen

2) That I couldn't read or write and thereby unable to write down given instructions

3) That I was locked in the toilet against my will

These false facts were given over the phone to Jordan calling from Microsoft Technical dept about computer problems. Jordan apparently didn't appreciate my piss taking as he advised me to go and f**k myself up the arse.

Because of a last minute production faux pas, Blur's 'Song 2' was accidentally made the third song on their album 'Blur', which itself was only given this name because of somebody accidentally pasting the band name into the album title box. The band then publicly said that they'd just "roll with it", which Oasis quickly used as a song title to ridicule their southern Britpop rivals.

The lyrics woohoo from this song was based around his first experience of shandy when he was 27. He came back to the studio so drunk and made the typo and in a rock and roll fashion decided to just roll with it. He went into rehab for two years as a result and now only drinks cremola foam.

• 3 weeks later...

For those who have noticed that our passing places use a seemingly random selection of square and diamond roadsigns, the square ones were produced for the UK whilst diamond ones intended for the Isle of Man and Channel Island dependencies. The Scottish Highlands have a subordinate number of the latter due to overproduction.

Also, somebody who makes signs is known as a Conicieter.

On ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:02, Hedgecutter said:

For those who have noticed that our passing places use a seemingly random selection of square and diamond roadsigns, the square ones were produced for the UK whilst diamond ones intended for the Isle of Man and Channel Island dependencies. The Scottish Highlands have a subordinate number of the latter due to overproduction.

Also, somebody who makes signs is known as a Conicieter.

I must be a Conicieter then because I'm making a sign at you right now.