dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I trust there are no derogatory references to the football team which I support? Good, look forward to reading it.

I speak favourably of United.

No really, I do.

Just cancelled my Amazon order and re ordered from Teckle.

Hope I'll still get my letter from Jocky since I first placed an order days ago! :(

I've been informed I was mistaken in saying it's the first 100 that get a letter. Anyone who orders before the end of the month gets one. Given that sales are now past the 100 mark and it's only the 18th, I can see there being a whole lot of letter writing on the horizon.

I'll write you a good aine, Willie.

I've been informed I was mistaken in saying it's the first 100 that get a letter. Anyone who orders before the end of the month gets one. Given that sales are now past the 100 mark and it's only the 18th, I can see there being a whole lot of letter writing on the horizon.

So it's not just a standard letter with "Dear Sir/Madam/Cunto (delete as applicable) at the top? Excellent.

So it's not just a standard letter with "Dear Sir/Madam/Cunto (delete as applicable) at the top? Excellent.

If everyone's agreeable I'd like to blag this by simply offering a personalised 'Hiya ________! Hiya pal!'

Girls and handsome men will get a 'X' tae.

Good man. I,m off this afternoon to look round the art shops for a suitable frame, surely such a piece of literature must be suitably mounted, framed and put in a prominent position in the williea hoose!

Maybe Reynard would do " mates rates " for p&b'rs?

I just checked the Teckle Books webpage so that I could share and like the new book with my fellow morons on FB and followers on Twitter.

Can you believe there are no links to social media?

No. Me neither.

I'm beginning to wonder if there really is a book now.

I think I may just order it from Amazon. At least I know I won't get a book but I can like and share it on Facebook and it might get more likes and less bad things will happen in the world today.

Get it sorted cunto!

post-28480-0-67943100-1382090178_thumb.j

I just checked the Teckle Books webpage so that I could share and like the new book with my fellow morons on FB and followers on Twitter.

Can you believe there are no links to social media?

No. Me neither.

I'm beginning to wonder if there really is a book now.

I think I may just order it from Amazon. At least I know I won't get a book but I can like and share it on Facebook and it might get more likes and less bad things will happen in the world today.

Get it sorted cunto!

Will be added in the near future eindhovendee

If everyone's agreeable I'd like to blag this by simply offering a personalised 'Hiya ________! Hiya pal!'

Girls and handsome men will get a 'X' tae.

<<< extremely handsome man

I'm therefore expecting a minimum of three kisses on the end of this letter, maybe a couple of hugs too.

In fact I definitely want hugs too.

In fact, if I don't get "xoxox" at the end of this letter I'll be raging. There's a good chance I might end up fucking shit up, there may well be a full scale riot here. Do you want that on your conscience do you Barry? Do you? DO YOU? Didn't think so.

<<< Really looking forward to this letter. Possibly too much.

Ordered. Glad to see Grant's on here to now so's we ken wha's in cherge here like. I'm really really really looking forward to this and my personalised letter arriving, me laughing my heid aff and my family not knowing the cause of this and subsequently carting me off to Ailsa.

Ordered. Glad to see Grant's on here to now so's we ken wha's in cherge here like. I'm really really really looking forward to this and my personalised letter arriving, me laughing my heid aff and my family not knowing the cause of this and subsequently carting me off to Ailsa.

He gets telt on a daily basis.

I was regularly reduced to tears at it anyway. My missus banned me from reading it in the same room as her due to my shrieks of laughter.

Archived