dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

Only if Brad Pitt plays Lloyd and George Clooney is Jocky! I'd pay to watch that.

Clooney could be Jocky.

George-Clooney-460_1005665c.jpg

.i.0.george-clooney-birthday-52.jpg

Get Brian Cox's voice dubbed over and we're onto a winner. I've yet to buy the book but the synopsis sounds like total Hollywood would love it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As well as this week's Off the Ball I have another radio appearance in the new year. I'm headed down to London to appear on Talksport on 17th Jan. It's a Friday afternoon, not sure whose show that is.

"A' we hear is Radio Teckle *clap-clap*..."

I imagine it will be Hawksbee and Jacobs you'll be on. They are sound cuntos and will probably appreciate the Scottish football banter a bit more than most on that station.

They have a fake old school Scottish manager called Alan McNee on the show Monday's to review the EPL from the weekend. I'm not sure who plays the character, but he's definitely cut from the same comedic cloth as yourself Baz.

The look of fear that fell over the table as we all piled in was priceless. My favourite bit was someone standing behind Matt Lockwood, resting their hands on his shoulders and telling Barry Smith, "Dinnae let this c**t tak' any mair penalties fur f**k sake."

Ken. I had to doublecheck the P&B timestamp myself. 10th Feb 2010 was when chapter one was posted.

:thumsup2

As well as this week's Off the Ball I have another radio appearance in the new year. I'm headed down to London to appear on Talksport on 17th Jan. It's a Friday afternoon, not sure whose show that is.

"A' we hear is Radio Teckle *clap-clap*..."

Are they paying expenses? Insist on staying here: http://www.sohohouse.com/venues/hotels/dean-street-townhouse You have to set the right tone from the start if you're going to make a success of the literary media hoor game.

Just got last copy off the shelf on Perth Waterstones for faithers festive gift. Get them telt to stock more copies.

Went into waterstones today and was informed the book was now no longer in production and has been removed from their shelves. I asked if she knew how I could get a copy and when she shrugged her shoulder I had to control the jockiness and walk out the shop.

Barry can you confirm if teckle books still have copies?

Are they paying expenses? Insist on staying here: http://www.sohohouse.com/venues/hotels/dean-street-townhouse You have to set the right tone from the start if you're going to make a success of the literary media hoor game.

I'm booked into the Sound c**t suite at the Grosvenor.

Went into waterstones today and was informed the book was now no longer in production and has been removed from their shelves. I asked if she knew how I could get a copy and when she shrugged her shoulder I had to control the jockiness and walk out the shop.

f**k knows what that's all about, mizfit. The lassie's talking out her arse.

Copies are available via the Teckle Books website.

I'll sell you my mint condition, 1st edition copy, signed by the author himself.

£250.

If you want my letter it's £350

Archived