The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Guest The Phoenix

Posting while distracted by work most definitely to blame there.

I'm concerned that your work is taking priority over business.

xbl would never let that happen.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent response and in no way looking like you're a seether. Also, resorting to lies? Over call of duty? :lol:

Desperate stuff.

Don't think so. You want me to dig it up? Was cringe at the time, will no doubt read worse now.

OK, you post where I 'made your seethe' list and and I'll go back to the Modern Warfare 4 thread and scrunch up my eyeballs.

A pact of sorts?

What the f**k has happened to Big Gus? He used to be a humourous poster, that I looked forward to reading, like a DundeeBarry-lite or a Tayside Tome_BullyWee, but now he's just a tense wee whinger. Did your bird give you the elbow or something, Gus?

What the f**k has happened to Big Gus? He used to be a humourous poster, that I looked forward to reading, like a DundeeBarry-lite or a Tayside Tome_BullyWee, but now he's just a tense wee whinger. Did your bird give you the elbow or something, Gus?

He jokingly was given number 1 spot in the most influential posters list, gave a big acceptance speech and since then has been recreating a proverbial P&B columbine ever since.

Not long before he turns the gun on himself if you ask me.

I was wondering this too. Used to enjoy reading his stuff. Now as you say it's just moaning, mainly about how everything on P & B is stuck in the 90's.

Shame.

He jokingly was given number 1 spot in the most influential posters list, gave a big acceptance speech and since then has been recreating a proverbial P&B columbine ever since.

Not long before he turns the gun on himself if you ask me.

Not good taste.

I'm guessing he's busy looking through the 73 pages of the MW2 thread to try and find some post about kill/death ratios I made. Wonder how long it will take?

Bit of a meltdown in the shitty celeb encounters thread from what I can see.

My theory about Gus is that he's the bitter half of a former partnership. Him and Barry used to be a team, swapping 'banter', and both having "hilarious" ongoing threads. Barry had his Leigh Griffiths blog, which started off hilarious but turned awfully self indulgent (IMO), whereas Gus had his pie thread, which it seems was exactly the same. Whats happened since then is that Barry has gone on to bigger and better things, and has a book deal and a modicum of fame, leaving all of this behind, whereas Gus is still in the same place, churning out the same material, but without the same recognition.

I dont even believe columbine existed tbh.

A few months ago everyone hated standfree, what happened? I know for a fact at least 2 people who have said they like him put him in their top 10 worst posters.

I dont even believe columbine existed tbh.

A few months ago everyone hated standfree, what happened? I know for a fact at least 2 people who have said they like him put him in their top 10 worst posters.

Name and shame, 'mattydfc'.

Archived