The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Gus' drink problems have really started to take a toll. He thought he had it under control, but slowly but surely it has taken over his life. He kept saying "one more won't hurt", and now he's sipping Kestrel on his way to work of a morning. Poor Gus.

since then has been recreating a proverbial P&B columbine ever since.

Double use of "since" aside, this is one of the finest phrases I've ever read on here, top work.

A few months ago everyone hated standfree, what happened? I know for a fact at least 2 people who have said they like him put him in their top 10 worst posters.

I definitely would've.

I dont even believe columbine existed tbh.

A few months ago everyone hated standfree, what happened? I know for a fact at least 2 people who have said they like him put him in their top 10 worst posters.

Rest assured I still hate him with a passion Matty, I really do.

My hatred is two-fold: Firstly, I feel he posts in a very direct manner and tries to instigate seethe, and, hands up I'm a sucker for it. The other week after being the recipient of a particularly nasty piece of aggressive anger, I turned very ill. The left side of my face with twitching and I was hyperventilating. Thankfully I was discharged from Perth royal before the wee hours and I caught the end of The football league show.

Secondly: When I learned that SF03 lives in Perthshire It was an absolute hammer blow, the lowest I'd been since the death of Bernard Matthews,and there is little I can do about it. Vigilante movements are a bit risky these days, and most of my mates have moved south for work or died, or both.

You keep fighting the good fight matty son. You've turned out a wee smasher (literally)

#drysheetsformattythesedays

#ReclaimingPerthshire

Archived