The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lex claimed that he spoke with his lawyer about posts xbl made in the independence thread did he not?

I thought this was going to be the most tragic post in this thread but then I read the last 15 pages. Incredible and tragic scenes.

I hope there's a minutes applause for VT and Swampy.

Swampy is alleged to have posted on "the Club Dece Forum" which I can only assume is some sort of Masonic Conspiracy on the interweb that Div had gone radge on them and suspended (or similar) their accounts. I assume Dom was referring to that when he spoke of a "lie".

My reading was that the posts mentioning the "Club DECE" forum were jokes. I assumed there was no such forum and that it was just mischief-making.

I don't think it's actually possible for people to disable their own accounts either. If either poster has been banned, it'll be a massive loss to the site, and would seem pretty unjustified based on the posts on this thread.

I thought this was going to be the most tragic post in this thread but then I read the last 15 pages. Incredible and tragic scenes.

I hope there's a minutes applause for VT and Swampy.

Celtc fans will no doubt disrupt this. Subhuman scum.

My reading was that the posts mentioning the "Club DECE" forum were jokes. I assumed there was no such forum and that it was just mischief-making.

I don't think it's actually possible for people to disable their own accounts either. If either poster has been banned, it'll be a massive loss to the site, and would seem pretty unjustified based on the posts on this thread.

Ooh mod mutiny. It's all kicking off here.

Seems i missed quite a bit then.

Is there any other posters who would get this much attention?

Xbl shiting himself was fairly amusing as well. What a dweeb.

Ooh mod mutiny. It's all kicking off here.

I'm not a global moderator and don't have any power outside of the Misc. Other Football and Infowire forums.

It's very difficult for the mods and/or Div to keep order, but it's important that folk are still allowed to be critical of them. It would be extremely disappointing if anyone was banned or suspended for criticising the way the forum was moderated - the lenient style of moderation was always the best thing about this site. Swampy and VT are amongst the best posters on the forum and I would expect both to be in the top 5 in this very thread.

Being in the clique I've been told what happened.

I've probably said too much :unsure2:

#prayforGordie

In all honesty, it's a 50/50 shot, either way we get some peace for a wee while.

Apparently neither takes this place too seriously so I'll take the attention seeking option.

Archived