The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Guest The Phoenix

I may well be but I would rather be abysmal and original than Bland as f**k and unoriginal. You first came to my attention as one of Mhaks wee sheep following him around and stealing all his patter. Since he has left you seem to be mimicking him even more and desperate for the attention he received. You must be one of the most bland posters on here.

Take this thread for example, you have just ripped off Matty's thread even down to write ups about each user on the list, stringing it out and pretnding you have a life.

I bet you lay in bed wanking furiously thinking ' I hope everyone like's this thread better than matty's '.

What's your next thread going to be? 'Unhorrific Club Photos' or 'Things you would hate to share with P&B'

Marshmallo=bland

831709204_0e29a9e752_o.jpg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was me who got kazallero banned for being a racist after I called him out and he got awfy worked up and just made things worse and worse for himself. Some of his wee Dee pals tried to stick up for him too, which was hilarious. My favourite was when another Dundee poster, in attempted solidarity with him, said "are you trying to tell me that you don't call a corner shop a paki shop?". How we laughed.

Still, I'm glad he's back as DEEJANGO, the forum needs hotheads and bampots to give the rest of us targets to point and laugh at.

Who's Kazallero? Seems to have had you pretty riled Pete.

The Real Saints, on 07 Nov 2013 - 15:24, said:

Any idea if Ulster Dee is still the main man on Dundee Mad? He was a nasty piece of work. He banned me after I made one post about an upcoming Saints v Dundee match. I said that I hoped it would be a good, open game. He riled the other posters into calling me a 'farmer c**t' and then banned me. :(

Harry MacLean. Pretty sure he works with Calum Melville these days funnily enough.

I may well be but I would rather be abysmal and original than Bland as f**k and unoriginal. You first came to my attention as one of Mhaks wee sheep following him around and stealing all his patter. Since he has left you seem to be mimicking him even more and desperate for the attention he received. You must be one of the most bland posters on here.

Take this thread for example, you have just ripped off Matty's thread even down to write ups about each user on the list, stringing it out and pretnding you have a life.

I bet you lay in bed wanking furiously thinking ' I hope everyone like's this thread better than matty's '.

What's your next thread going to be? 'Unhorrific Club Photos' or 'Things you would hate to share with P&B'

Marshmallo=bland

Seek help you complete and utter roaster.

lol wut

The Hibs fans on here have spent the last three years being completely owned by Hearts posters: even as they slid into administration. The only group of fans to take a bigger dicking on this site by their rivals were the St Mirren fans and their Virgil vigil.

lol wut

The Hibs fans on here have spent the last three years being completely owned by Hearts posters: even as they slid into administration. The only group of fans to take a bigger dicking on this site by their rivals were the St Mirren fans and their Virgil vigil.

Not really though. The only poster I can think of who 'owned' us for any length of time was Paulo Sergio and he ended up going a bit mental and creating around a hundred aliases

Sodje, EGB and Isaiah are all decent posters IMO

And all three are "aliases" like Paulo, ironically

I'm still trying to work out who I'd put in a Top Ten to be honest, its an incredibly hard thing to try and decide, you often forget about brilliant posters that sort of "Jupe'd" and slid under the radar 5/6/7 years ago and don't post now, posters who went about in unnoticed brilliance before simply ceasing to post, and never got the recognition they deserved. Now they get less votes in a poll than magee. Quite sad really, how quickly the site moves on

Isaiah is a multiple alias resignation junkie. Horrid poster who butchers the medium of gifs.

Its him that was SOL wasn't it? Has a breakdown in every Hibs and FM thread, quite fun watching for a while, then it turns a bit grim

Its him that was SOL wasn't it? Has a breakdown in every Hibs and FM thread, quite fun watching for a while, then it turns a bit grim

Sol and a couple of other names. Someone posted his resignation threads a few months ago though.

Sol and a couple of other names. Someone posted his resignation threads a few months ago though.

Yeah I know he's had a few, his SOL one only sticks out due to Football Manager and his brilliant breakdown about how having to play it through Steam made it "unplayable", somehow

Archived