The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd also like to join the jupe love-in.

He's always been the voice of reason among Dundee posters. In the midst of all the madness that was the first division forum at times when Dundee were jumping on the latest train to oblivion, he pretty much stood alone in offering solid, intelligent and logical insight. He's often very funny, too.

Unsurprsingly jupe's also a good guy in real life. After putting out a plea for someone to give me a lift to an away match (Raith Rovers, on the day that Dundee's famed undefeated run in the Admin II season came to an end) jupe picked me up, was an excellent companion for the day, and dropped me back at the house again. Sound as f**k.

One minor critiscism is that he has some radical notions about what constitutes a shortcut. We were just about on the Forth Road Bridge before realising it probably wasn't the best route to beat post-match traffic in Kirkcaldy.

Good aine, jupe. :P

Used to be Kazallero until he was banned, now he posts as DEEJANGO.

I called DEEJANGO a racist a wee while back when all this takeover pish was occurring and he was seething. They definitely are one and the same. Most of the mouth breathers we have in our support tend to stick to places like Dundee Mad and the people that do make it on here tend to stick exclusively to the football sections. We've had some belters over the years. Somebody go post a picture of a can of brasso. :lol:

Jupe has been one of my favourite posters on here since I started to read P&B about 6 years ago. I tend to only stick to Dundee related threads and guys like him and biggie are in the more level headed corner of them.

He's got a couple of good catchphrases as well.

Good c**t.

I called DEEJANGO a racist a wee while back when all this takeover pish was occurring and he was seething. They definitely are one and the same. Most of the mouth breathers we have in our support tend to stick to places like Dundee Mad and the people that do make it on here tend to stick exclusively to the football sections. We've had some belters over the years. Somebody go post a picture of a can of brasso. :lol:

Any idea if Ulster Dee is still the main man on Dundee Mad? He was a nasty piece of work. He banned me after I made one post about an upcoming Saints v Dundee match. I said that I hoped it would be a good, open game. He riled the other posters into calling me a 'farmer c**t' and then banned me. :(

My favourite Dundee fan is the one who said he'd never go back whilst Brown was in charge - then went to the very next game using his wife's season ticket :lol:

Any idea if Ulster Dee is still the main man on Dundee Mad? He was a nasty piece of work. He banned me after I made one post about an upcoming Saints v Dundee match. I said that I hoped it would be a good, open game. He riled the other posters into calling me a 'farmer c**t' and then banned me. :(

He doesn't run the show anymore but he still posts under the name 'hmac'.

Sounds like you were treated poorly there, ya fermer c**t. :P

My favourite Dundee fan is the one who said he'd never go back whilst Brown was in charge - then went to the very next game using his wife's season ticket :lol:

Fifespud! I enjoyed a lot of his posts.

Absolutely no idea, I've never made an account. I've read it a number of times before and all it ever accomplished was to make me angry and confused. But yeah, they don't take kindly to 'your kind' round there.

Jupe is a good poster though, when Dundee are lurching through another crisis I often find I don't post as much as I intend to as jupe has usually already made the same point in a much more direct and legible fashion than I ever could. A lot of his views tend to resonate with my own. Good c**t.

Biggie is still the best.

Picking a top 5 dundee posters would be hard work for myself.

I might do something like this with my numbers once the list itself is over. Top teams with total points for their posters might get done as well. No idea what that list would look like just now but should be easy enough to do.

:lol: That seething I don't even know who you are.

Edit* I like Jupe as a poster, he keeps a level head on things when it come to posting things about Dundee FC which in fairness does my tits in sometimes because I'm ubber biased. He has no tolerance for either side of the old firm and gets them 'telt'.

He doesn't run the show anymore but he still posts under the name 'hmac'.

Sounds like you were treated poorly there, ya fermer c**t. :P

Call me a fermer c**t one more time and you will not get your £7.99 weekly shopping allowance from my purchase of your book.

I might do something like this with my numbers once the list itself is over. Top teams with total points for their posters might get done as well. No idea what that list would look like just now but should be easy enough to do.

I've totally shot myself in the foot by making Radford my 1st place vote, but he deserves to be the top-ranked Saints poster far more than myself.

Archived